Your Favorite Style/Skin?

What is your favorite Style?

• Total voters

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
well it's been a while since the style/skin system was introduced so I figured that it made sense to start a thread asking people what their favorite is.

My personal favorite is espionage followed closely by earth, I prefer the darker colors for some reason they just give the whole site a different feel and I really like it.

Anybody else have any favorites?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Facility is by far my favorite. I just like the clean professional look. Earth is probably my second favorite. I don't really like the dark skins that much.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like Espionage for sure. I made it specifically for my own use lol. It was my favorite from a much older variation on this same forum that I finally brought back a few months ago.

Stealth. I like the dark skins so my eyes don't get blown up from the super light white skins. Stealth is nice, calming and easy to read the post.

Good stuff.

R1pperZ

Registered Member
Stealth. I like the dark skins so my eyes don't get blown up from the super light white skins. Stealth is nice, calming and easy to read the post.

Good stuff.
Yup..

Stealth fits my firefox skin, and jet black just makes everything stand out more..

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
I use Facility. The colors aren't too contrasting with other's icons and signatures and stuff like that.

I would like a pinkish layout though. XD

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have to say that Espionage is my favorite as well, but I do like to change the skin from time to time, so usually, I just think after awhile the same skin gets a little boring.