Your Favorite Stores!

What is your Favorite Store?

• Total voters

Abkhaz

Registered Member
Hello

What are your favorite stores? Online or Off line, doesn't matter. I personally like Tiffany & Co., De Beers, Zales, Amazon.com, Indigo Books and Music, The Hitch House, and Pet Mart :D:D:D

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Best Buy......... How is that not an option? :(

I love looking at all the gadgets and new electronics that I won't be buying anytime soon. :lol:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I like to shop wherever I can get the best deals from, I think it all depends on what I am shopping for. Some of the shops you posted don't carry the stuff I am into.

My all time favorite shop is Marvel and DC Direct stores. Then the local Dirt Malls.

Abkhaz

Registered Member

I love looking at all the gadgets and new electronics that I won't be buying anytime soon. :lol:
Haha! I haven't been to a best buy in years!! Forgot all about them :sick:

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.

that's exactly what I was thinking, so I voted for wal-mart, then I noticed the option that says "other" at the bottom.

Yeah where's Best Buy?:-/

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
From that list I picked amazon because it has the biggest selection of random things... but in reality I have no favorite stores.. I just go where I feel like it or where I know has what i need

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Here are the stores I like to shop at:

Sportscheck
American Eagle
Gap
Atheletes World
Nike Store
Best buy
Future Shop