• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Your favorite star wars scene? (prequels)

dDave

V.I.P.
Alright a pretty simple concept, post your favorite scene from any of the star wars prequel movies.

Here's mine (you'll appreciate this swiftstrike)

YouTube - The death of Darth Maul

I really had no choice this pretty much has to be my favorite all because I know swiftstrike.

Alright now that I've said that I should probably get serious, my real favorite star wars scene is the last battle in episode 2, it's really cool and it's on geonosis.

YouTube - Star Wars EP II geonosis battle

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Probably the Darth Maul lightsaber battle in Episode I. Or the Yoda fight that Steve posted.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I enjoyed the Jango Fett fight scene with Obi-wan. Episode II

The Obi-wan fight scene with Anakin (the final battle) in Episode III

And the Darth Maul fight scene with Quigon and Obi-wan Episode I (this could be my favorite lightsaber scene ever).

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Too many to list but I'd say the killing of all the Jedi in ROTS.
That was a really emotional scene too. One of my favorites as well. Very epic if you ask me.

I'd say the fight between Obi-Wan and Anakin at the end of Episode III was my favorite just because of how much of a key scene it is in the history of the Star Wars universe. It's a scene we've known little about since the originals and it was really awesome to see it play out. I loved it.

Episode III in general was the best of the prequels by far. I liked them all though.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
The fight at the end of Revenge of the Sith between Yoda and Darth Sidious is good. I'll probably think of something better though.

micfranklin

Eviscerator
I'm surprised no one's mentioned these three:

-The podrace in Episode I. Makes NASCAR look like babies driving big wheels.
-The scene where the clone army is leaving Coruscant at the end of Episode II while an altered version of the imperial march plays.
-Anakin being put in the suit in Episode III and/or him and Sidious watching the Death Star be built.