• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your favorite sandwich

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
#55 Gemini Rocks The House
Zingerman’s own handmade fresh mozzarella, tomatoes & Italian pesto on grilled farm bread.

#27 Pat and Dick's Honeymooner
Smoked turkey breast, Wisconsin muenster & sweet-hot honeycup mustard on grilled challah bread.

or

#23 Mary's Commute
Our delicious chicken salad (chunks of hand-cut Amish chicken, mayo, onion & celery), Nueske’s applewood-smoked bacon, lettuce & mayo on challah bread.

With a crunchy pickle. Zingerman's ftw

qweerblue

Registered Member
Oh, so many choices! Lots of my faves mentioned already--PB&J, Reuben, Tuna Melt...

No one said BLT yet! And I love LOVE a BLT!

But I think my fave is falafel with hummus, tahini, and lettuce, all wrapped in fluffy pita bread. Simple and delicious.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Ham, cheddar cheese & pickle sandwiches.

All day, erry day.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Beef and Horseradish Sauce ones are pretty nice

But you cannot beat a good ol' Crisp Sandwich.
Especially with Smokey Bacon flavoured ones in there. It's awesome!

Dekzper

Registered Member
I love avodados... and mangos! :nod:

Fav #1
Butterbrot. :D Especially the ones made with boiled eggs, ham, sharp cheddar, tomatoes, lettuce, celery, and pickles. They can also be made with Brick or Monteray jack.

Fav #2
Philly cheesesteak. All I know about that one is that it's grilled beef, cheese, and grilled bread. I've never made one cause I always get them at the Fat Sandwich shop.

But I also like almost any sandwich on pumpernickel.

laserlight

Registered Member
roast beef sub with lettuce tomato onions mayo and black olives and with monteray jack cheese. i like grilled cheese sandwiches too. =)

Bliss

Sally Twit
I have two.

Tuna, lettuce, onion, cucumber and salad cream.

OR

Chicken tikka and lettuce.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
My favourite sandwich is peanutbutter and jam. Needs to be smooth peanut butter, but I can settle for crunchy. It also needs to be strawberry jam. I could eat a bazillion of those. If I had a bazillion sandwiches to eat, I'd eat them all at once. I love those sandwiches, I eat them all the time.