• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your favorite sandwich

Starfire86

Registered Member
What is it?

Mine is made on whole wheat toast, with hummus as the spread, with sliced tomatoes and bread n butter pickles.

Reactions: Doc

Wade8813

Registered Member
I'm not sure. Probably pepperoni, ham, bacon, salami, olives, and cheese (I'm undecided on what types) - all that on french bread with butter/margarine on it.

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Oh man. Now I want a Reubin. It is the best sandwich known to man.

Starfire86

Registered Member
Oh man. Now I want a Reubin. It is the best sandwich known to man.

My second favorite! I always have to have extra thousand island dressing though.

Konshentz

Konshentz
My three favorite sandwiches, in order, are...

The Rueben, a tuna melt & peanut butter n' fluff.

I'll like a few others but none of them compare to those three.

SlowburnDarkly

Registered Member
Thick-sliced barbecue chicken that has been broken up and piled on, almost-burnt bacon, Swiss cheese, a ton of Miracle Whip, and white bread.

Impact

V.I.P.
Wholemeal bread, roasted chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, strong cheddar and mayo or Chicken with brie cheese and cranberry sauce. Mmmm

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's tough, I love club sandwiches which consist of:

-Cheese
-Onions
-Tomatoes
-Chicken
-Bacon
-Lettuce
-Mayonaise

I also enjoy Smoke Meat sandwiches, I've posted a post about them not to long ago. I enjoy these two about the same, they're so good.

Last edited: