• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your favorite players!

JustinD94

Just for fun :) Tell us your Top 3 favorite players from each of these categories. Can't use 2 players from the same team per category!

Centers:
1. Tomas Plekanec
2. Anze Kopitar
3. John Tavares

Right Wing:
1. Brendan Gallagher
2. Claude Giroux
3. Ryan Callahan

Left Wing:
1. Max Pacioretty
2. Rick Nash
3. Alex Ovechkin

Defensemen:
1. P.K. Subban
2. Mike Green
3. James Wisniewski

Goalies:
1. Jonathan Quick
2. Braden Holtby
3. Carey Price

Refs:
LOL jk

Rehmo

Center:
Stamkos
Kopitar
Couture

Wingers:
Carter
St. Louis
Neal

Defenseman:
Doughty
Seabrook
Voynov

Goalie:
Quick
Howard

Carey4Ever

C
Galchenyuk
Getzlaf
Kopitar

Wingers
Pacioretty
Nash
Zetterberg(don't remember if he's a natural center but saw him at wing a couple times)

D
Subban
Weber
Keith

G
PRICER
Lundqvist
Crawford

mt_winston

I'm not going to name any Habs players, just because it doesn't feel right. Too biased! lol

Centres:
1. Eric Staal
2. Logan Couture
3. John Tavares/Steven Stamkos (I'm cheating)

Right Wings:
1. Rick Nash
2. Bobby Ryan
3. Ryan Callahan
(I also love Clutterbuck, but that's a partial inside joke)

Left Wings:
1. Jamie Benn
2. James Neal
3. Taylor Hall (Maybe)

Defenders:
1. Shea Weber
2. Brent Seabrook
3. Niklas Kronwall (Maybe)

Goalies:
1. Martin Brodeur (obviously)
2. Pekka Rinne
3. Roberto Luongo or M.A. Fleury

Rehmo

Carey4Ever said:
C
Galchenyuk
Getzlaf
Kopitar

Wingers
Pacioretty
Nash
Zetterberg(don't remember if he's a natural center but saw him at wing a couple times)

D
Subban
Weber
Keith

G
PRICER
Lundqvist
Crawford

Pretty sure Zetterburg is a C but he plays the Wing and point for the PP so I would consider him a "forward". Plus he gets slotted in on the wing in key situations as Datysuk (not sure if thats the spelling or not) is much better on draws and defensive zone play.

Carey4Ever

Thanks buddy! I knew there was something with his position on the ice haha

Willey101

Rehmo said:
Carey4Ever said:
C
Galchenyuk
Getzlaf
Kopitar

Wingers
Pacioretty
Nash

D
Subban
Weber
Keith

G
PRICER
Lundqvist
Crawford

Pretty sure Zetterburg is a C but he plays the Wing and point for the PP so I would consider him a "forward". Plus he gets slotted in on the wing in key situations as Datysuk (not sure if thats the spelling or not) is much better on draws and defensive zone play.
Zetterberg is basically a Sharp type of guy. Plays all 3 forward positions and plays them well.
I always liked him more on the wing.

Oddest thing which irks me about Zetterberg is the fact that Datysuk wins the Conn Smythe almost every year yet Zetterberg is the player who gets 100% of the defensive assignments for the Wings. How can Datysuk be the best defensive player in the league when he's not the best defensive player on his team?