Your favorite NXT rookie?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Alright, NXT has been going on for three weeks now.

Who is your favorite NXT rookie so far?

Or, if you so incline, what's your least favorite?

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think everyone is going to have the same answer but I might be wrong. My favorite rookie so far as been Danial Bryan.

He's been wrestling Indy for over ten years now so I don't really consider him a rookie, but I have to admit that so far he's done a pretty good job selling his character to the fans and feuding with The Miz.

He sucks on the microphone but we all knew that he wouldn't be all that great on the stick.

3. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I think it's a little early to say. Initially it was Daniel Bryan, but I find myself more interested each week in Darren Young, and in seeing if he becomes Straight Edge. I liked his finisher, too. Of course Justin Gabriel is definitely going places as well.

4. Millz

I'm going to take my own thread a step further and list my favorites from best to worst...

Daniel Bryan
    Justin Gabriel
    Wade Barrett
    David Otunga
    Darren Young
    Heath Slater
    Skip Sheffield
    Michael Tarver

5. Unity

How is Tarver below SKIP SHEFFIELD?!?! hahaha

6. Millz

Haha well to be honest I thought he (Sheffield) was pretty funny on this past weeks RAW. Tarver seems to be overlooked for some reason...I dont feel like I've seen enough of him and he really hasnt done anything.

Sheffield showed some personality, at least.

7. Unity

Still, remember Tarver's match on the first show? He definitely has some noticeable skill! :nod:

8. Millz

I barely remember it haha...

That's part of the problem. I wasn't blown away. I just need to see more of him, that's all. Nothing against him.

9. Unity

Understandable...I think when he gets another chance you'll see what I'm talking about. He seems to have a great talent for mixing MMA with pro wrestling.

10. Millz

Oh yeah I'm sure he does...I dont remember disliking him in the one match we had but he just hasn't stood out yet. I'm waiting for more. Everyone else seems to have some sort of story going.