• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your Favorite NFL Players?

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Your Favorite players at these positions:

QB:Vince Young
HB:Reggie Bush
WR:Chris Chambers
TE:Vernon Davis
MLB:Zach Thomas
DE:Jason Taylor
S:Sean Taylor
CB: DeAngelo Hall
K:Olindo Mare
P: Donnie Jones

Omega

Ω
QB: Donovan Mcnabb
HB: Ladainian Tomlinson
WR:Terrell Owens
TE: Tony gonzalez
MLB: Brian urlacher
K: David Akers

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
QB Peyton Manning
RB LaDainian Tomlinison (always enjoyed watching him run since he came into the league)
WR Marvin Harrison *(A Class guy, A Class player)

I dont have any other favorites at the other positions though at QB RB and WR there are more. Bernie Kosar, Barry Sanders, Darrell Jackson...theres more but I dont feel like mentioning all them.

Omega

Ω
Terrell Owens?

Hoosier.
Yes TO. He maybe an asshole and nobody likes seeing him on the field at all. I really like him always have, I remember back in 1996 watching him as a WR on SF and from that day I always love watching him play. I love the eagles and I loved watch him play for them too (Even though he had to be an asshole and not play because his attitude. I even like watching him on Dallas. Which makes today kind of suck because it is my favorite team (Eagles for though whom don't like fallowing lol) and My favorite WR. They is you like a player it should not change later in the career at least I believe so. Just like if Tomlinson started sucking big time (Knock on wood) I would still love watching him play.

QB Peyton Manning
RB LaDainian Tomlinison (always enjoyed watching him run since he came into the league)
WR Marvin Harrison *(A Class guy, A Class player)

I dont have any other favorites at the other positions though at QB RB and WR there are more. Bernie Kosar, Barry Sanders, Darrell Jackson...theres more but I dont feel like mentioning all them.
I do not like Peyton Manning because he is a choke artist

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Sean Taylor (reminds me from a drummer in Drumline)
Terrel Owens
Tony Gonzalez

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Yes TO. He maybe an asshole and nobody likes seeing him on the field at all. I really like him always have, I remember back in 1996 watching him as a WR on SF and from that day I always love watching him play. I love the eagles and I loved watch him play for them too (Even though he had to be an asshole and not play because his attitude. I even like watching him on Dallas. Which makes today kind of suck because it is my favorite team (Eagles for though whom don't like fallowing lol) and My favorite WR. They is you like a player it should not change later in the career at least I believe so. Just like if Tomlinson started sucking big time (Knock on wood) I would still love watching him play.

I do not like Peyton Manning because he is a choke artist
He manages the field and watching him play hes superb. He just needs to win the big playoff games. He could be the next Marino, setting all the records and not winning the superbowl.

Omega

Ω
He manages the field and watching him play hes superb. He just needs to win the big playoff games. He could be the next Marino, setting all the records and not winning the superbowl.
Thats what I meant he seems to always choke in the play offs and super bowl. Also I tend to like a QB that can just run forward if he does not think he can pass it. ie Jeff Garcia, Donovan McNabb, and Tony Romo (sorry just watched the eagles and cowboy's game so those names are on my mind.) I really have never seen Manning leave the QB pocket.