Your favorite music style

Discussion in 'Music' started by Greywolf, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Greywolf

Greywolf Registered Member

Hello, Greywolf here saying that if you like music styles, such as Jazz, rock, blues, any kind of music quite frankly, to show it here. Personally, I'm into alost everything, except for hip hop and rap, and "Bachata".... I'm hispanic, you people know what I'm sayin'. Anyways, hehe... Drop by and send me your opinions.

Thanks for listening.

2. raddmadd

raddmadd Registered Member

I'm into all types of music, too. But I have my favorites.

My two favorite types are opposite of each other.

One of them is very mellow type stuff, such as Pink Floyd.

My other is raw-heavy metal. What I mean by "raw-heavy metal" ("raw" is just a name I put on "heavy metal") is heavy metal that is "messy." Pretty much like live shows. But not to where you can't hear anything, such as a crowd, but just music not cleaned up by computers and whatnot. The Chariot's first album, "Everything Is Alive Everything Is Breathing Nothing Is Dead and Nothing Is Bleeding" is what I'm talking about.

Christian stuff, of course. I get into music a lot more when it's talking about God.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2008
  3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Lately I've been listening to rock and techno/rave music. Stay up until 4:00am and you'll find yourself wanting to hear some music with a steady beat as well.

4. Aronax

Aronax Registered Member

My favorite style of music by far is 80's/early 90's extreme metal. I love intense thrashy music, especially with such energy and spirit behind it. Second favorite would definetly be classical. To me, Stravinsky's Rite of Spring is some of the most beautiful music I have ever heard.

5. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Rock music...all kinds. Metal, classic, punk, hardrock, grunge etc etc

6. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I really like the Post-Metal bands, the ones that go from the Screamo and such into a more mainstream type. They usually tend to carry on the bad ass music while updating to a more understandable style of vocals.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I like Classic Rock, not the one you hear today but the from the great bands of the 80's like ACDC, Def Leppard, The Cars and so many others.

I also like the style of Michael Jackson's music, anything for him is amazing.

8. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

i like all classic rock, hard rock, metal, alternative rock/punk, christian rock(relient k, pillar) and also i like hip hop and rap.

i hate country, sorry.

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I like everything except pop, country, and mainstream rap.

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Rock (both soft and hard)
    Heavy Metal
    Punk
    Emo
    Techno (And all of thos styles: trance, hardcore, dance, rave, ect...)
    New Age

Generally, I prefer the fast music with an upbeat sound. Something that gets me going in the morning... And no, I'm not talking about Folder's coffee.