Your Favorite Japanese Food?

Isabella

Registered Member
Your Favorite Japanese Food?

my favorite is Sushi. It's absolutely yummy and slimy.:lol: Whats yours?

Bliss

Sally Twit
The only Japanese food I know of here is sushi and it makes me want to vomit whenever I see it. What other foods are there?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Japanese steak houses are my favorite restaurants so I'm going to have to go with Hibachi cuisine but sushi is very good too. I haven't had any in awhile come to think of it.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I prefer the cooked ones like shrimp tempura or chicken/pork teriyaki.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
The only Japanese food I know of here is sushi and it makes me want to vomit whenever I see it. What other foods are there?
I think there is miso soup.

My favorite japanese food is sushi. I thought I would never ever eat them but they are pretty good. My favorite sushi is the sake maki rolls and I also love the eels. There is a place here in Ohio where on Tuesdays, the sushi's are half off.

Shaggy

Registered Member
Japanese steak houses are my favorite restaurants...
The japanese have steak houses? Wow, learn somethin new everyday.

"Sushi me bitch!" My mate said it to the waitress at a sushi joint. She thought it was funny. The waitress i mean. So sushi would be my favourite, purely because of that memory.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I didn't think I would ever eat sushi, but I quite enjoy it. I still, however, refuse to eat any sushi that has raw fish. I tend to opt for the cooked or all veggie sushi.