Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavors?

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by viLky, Jul 1, 2009.

?

Your favorite ice cream flavors?

1. Vanilla

48.3%
  2. Chocolate

24.1%
  3. Butter Pecan

13.8%
  4. Strawberry

13.8%
  5. Neapolitan

6.9%
  6. Chocolate Chip

24.1%
  7. Cookies N' Cream

51.7%
  8. Mint N' Chip

31.0%
  9. Rainbow Sherbert

24.1%
  10. Rocky Road

10.3%
  11. Cherry

13.8%
  12. Cookie Dough

37.9%
  13. Coffee

13.8%
  14. French Vanilla

13.8%
  15. Chocolate Marshmallow

6.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

There are a lot, a lot, a lot, lots, lots and lots +1 different flavors of ice cream. I'll make a poll of the most common and if it isn't up there you can post your answer. The poll will be multiple choice so pick your top three and vote. Or, vote for all your favorites. ^_^

For me (no order):

Cookies and Cream

[​IMG][​IMG]

Very good. Chocolate plus vanilla. Yumage!

Mint and Chip

[​IMG][​IMG]

A little razzle dazzle.

Rainbow Sherbert

[​IMG][​IMG]

Did that last one throw you off? =P

Well, those are my top three favorite flavors of ice cream. No order, mainly because it's hard to pick just one.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2009

2. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I love rainbow shebert. I also just like vanila, and orange sherbert.

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

My favorite has to be cake batter ice cream from Coldstone. I have them mix in an oreo and it is sooo good.

4. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

I picked Cookies & Cream, Mint Chocolate Chip, and Cookie Dough from that list.

But my absolute favorite is one that I don't even remember what it's called, but it's vanilla ice cream with chocolate covered caramel in it.

5. Obsessiforge

Obsessiforge - Diderot Reborn -

my faves are cookies and cream, cookie dough, and rainbow sherbet, all accompanied by the sweet accent of a "Lactaid" Lactase Enzyme Dietary Supplement. I hate being lactose intolerant.

6. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Vanilla is the tried and true best, you cant have good icecream without vanilla!

My other favorite is one I just recently got into, the butter pecan. Tastes liek Coffee!!!!!!!! Soo good, even better when you put it in a cup of coffee :hah:

Nixola likes this.
  7. Obsessiforge

Obsessiforge - Diderot Reborn -

what are your thoughts on straight up coffee ice cream?

8. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't really like ice-cream, but on the rare occasion I do eat it, i'll eat chocolate flavour.

9. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I've had it... but I'm not a huge fan of it. Coffee icecream to me is like a videogame you pick up once maybe twice and then never pick up again. Its Replayability is crap. Once you've had it... meh just dont crave it all that much again.

and alas that may be the case with the Butter Pecan considering I just recently had it for the first time this past weekend :hah:

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Chocolate, Strawberry and Cookie Dough are my favourite flavours. If I had to pick only one I would go with chocolate.

That Rainbow Sherbet flavour looks quite odd. I've never heard of it.