Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavors?

Your favorite ice cream flavors?

• Total voters
There are a lot, a lot, a lot, lots, lots and lots +1 different flavors of ice cream. I'll make a poll of the most common and if it isn't up there you can post your answer. The poll will be multiple choice so pick your top three and vote. Or, vote for all your favorites. ^_^

For me (no order):

Cookies and Cream

Very good. Chocolate plus vanilla. Yumage!

Mint and Chip

A little razzle dazzle.

Rainbow Sherbert

Did that last one throw you off? =P

Well, those are my top three favorite flavors of ice cream. No order, mainly because it's hard to pick just one.

Last edited:

Iris

rainbow 11!
My favorite has to be cake batter ice cream from Coldstone. I have them mix in an oreo and it is sooo good.

Wade8813

Registered Member
I picked Cookies & Cream, Mint Chocolate Chip, and Cookie Dough from that list.

But my absolute favorite is one that I don't even remember what it's called, but it's vanilla ice cream with chocolate covered caramel in it.

Obsessiforge

- Diderot Reborn -
my faves are cookies and cream, cookie dough, and rainbow sherbet, all accompanied by the sweet accent of a "Lactaid" Lactase Enzyme Dietary Supplement. I hate being lactose intolerant.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Vanilla is the tried and true best, you cant have good icecream without vanilla!

My other favorite is one I just recently got into, the butter pecan. Tastes liek Coffee!!!!!!!! Soo good, even better when you put it in a cup of coffee :hah:

Obsessiforge

- Diderot Reborn -
Vanilla is the tried and true best, you cant have good icecream without vanilla!

My other favorite is one I just recently got into, the butter pecan. Tastes liek Coffee!!!!!!!! Soo good, even better when you put it in a cup of coffee :hah:
what are your thoughts on straight up coffee ice cream?

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
what are your thoughts on straight up coffee ice cream?
I've had it... but I'm not a huge fan of it. Coffee icecream to me is like a videogame you pick up once maybe twice and then never pick up again. Its Replayability is crap. Once you've had it... meh just dont crave it all that much again.

and alas that may be the case with the Butter Pecan considering I just recently had it for the first time this past weekend :hah:

Bliss

Sally Twit
Chocolate, Strawberry and Cookie Dough are my favourite flavours. If I had to pick only one I would go with chocolate.

That Rainbow Sherbet flavour looks quite odd. I've never heard of it.