Your Favorite Game?

Twila

Registered Member
So my sister is 10 years old, and has been addicted to board games lately. She asks me like 5 times a day to play the game Life with her or Apples To Apples. So it got me this idea to make this thread.

I would like to know what is your favorite board/card/dice/etc. game, and what was your favorite board/card/dice/etc. game as a child?

My favorite board game is Clue, cause it is not like other board games in my opinion and keeps me entertained. I loved Clue as a kid, and I still do. Other games I enjoy are Uno and Apples To Apples.

My favourite board game as a kid was 'Conservation,' because it was my mum and her sisters game, so I used to play it with her. It's like a bird thing, I'm pretty sure they don't sell it anymore :lol:

I don't play any card, dice or board games anymore. I like some really simple card games but nothing worth mentioning.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
My favorite when I was a kid was probably Sorry or Trouble, and as I got older it was Monopoly, and then Parcheesi became my all time favorite board game.

But with all categories included, I prefer just general dealer calls poker.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I loved Dream Phone when I was younger. Anyone else play that? It was so much fun.

I don't really place board games anymore. I play console games and that's it.

WesJones87

RayzorBlade87
Board Games

Monopoly
Operation
Scrabble
Trivial Pursuit
Cluedo

Card Games

Texas Hold'Em Poker
Regular 5 card Poker
Blackjack
Solitaire

I'm also partial to a good Scene It game every now and then. However, like Bliss, I play more console games these days.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I enjoy playing Clue and Whoonu with my niece & nephew (they are 11 and 9). All of the Cranium games are fun

ImagineIff is a good one too

When I was a kid we'd play board games all the time - Life, Clue, Trivial Pursuit, Monopoly

I love board games

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
I loved Monopoly as a child as it brought the family together on a wet saturday afternoon.

I like card games, particular poker but my dad taught me some pretty cool and fun card games when I was a nipper.

Risk was a good old game, the only thing wrong with that was the fact that the average game went on for hours and hours.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
We have a couple of threads about favorite board games: 1 and 2

I like Taboo, chess, games of the generals, scrabble, psychologizer, etc.

For card games, I like solitaire, poker (different types), blackjack, 45, and other gambling stuff. Do tarot cards count? haha

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I'm honestly not sure it depends on what mood I'm in but it always varies between these 4.

Monopoly
The Settlers Of Catan
Risk
Scrabble

Nothing else could ever be my favorite board game, I'm very good at all 4 of those, especially scrabble, I beat my insane English teacher at it.

Basically I'm a fan of all of the great classics but The Settlers Of Catan is a bit out of the ordinary, it's still pretty fun.