• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your Favorite Christmas Album?

dDave

V.I.P.
I know that pretty much everyone around here listens to music, can I assume that most everyone listens to Christmas music? It seems these days that just about every artist out there has a Christmas album (Josh Groban, Andrea Bocelli, Mannheim Steam Roller, heck even Elvis had one)

I'll just throw the question out there now. What is the best Christmas album that you listen to?

I'm going to say that Kenny G: The Greatest Holiday Classics is my favorite Christmas album. It came out in 2006 and I've been listening to it ever since. For those of you that don't know who he is, he plays sax jazz. It's a great album, it has tons of different songs on it.

Honorable Mentions: Josh Groban: Noel, Trans Siberian Orchestra: The Christmas Attic, Christmas Eve and Other Stories, The Lost Christmas Eve.

What are your favorite Christmas albums?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't know if I have a favorite album but I like the classical Christmas songs and I also like the more modern versions. Then there's the funny ones like Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer. I can sympathize with that after having a heard of White Tale almost run me over.