TV Your favorite channels and why

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by RajaB, Jul 4, 2006.

1. RajaB

RajaB Guest

my favourite channels are 22, 30 and 53. i like them kuz those channels have only sports and some wrestling. im a big fan of sports...especially b-ball

EDIT: Don't use internet lingo or abriviations. We have the spell checker for a reason.

2. Re: Ur favourite channels and why

You do realize that not everyone TV uses the same channels for stations.

3. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

Re: Ur favourite channels and why

All ESPN's, Animal Planet and Food Network. They have all of my favorite things, sports, animals and food.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Comedy Central, ESPN, and FOX (Family Guy and House). Those are basically the only channels I watch, unless I'm in the mood for a movie, then it's HBO.

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

NBC. I only have three channels, and that's the only one that shows anything I want to watch (basically Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien). I buy everything else I watch.

There's also Comedy Central and CN from back when I had more channels.

6. Angel03

Angel03 Guest

The wb channel 9, and not for the childish shows but for the real one's. Once it is fall again I will be watching Gilmore Girls, which I will have to tape because I am taking one night class ever Tuesday. The Bedfor Diaries, One Tree Hill, and Smallville. I also like 48(FX) for the movies they show and TNT(52), 75 Fox Family for Beautiful People and WildFire(though I didn't watch much of Wildfire after the first season ended). AMC(39), I saw part of the movie Big for the first time. And they have shown The Sure Thing and The Breakfast Club. And a few other channels that I can't think of at the moment.

7. Re: Ur favourite channels and why

I have homes scattered throughout the country side so channels always change depending on where I am at lol.

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Cartoon network and WB(mainly for Simpsons). I need my cartoons.

9. Blur

Blur iPimp

thats a tough question actually...i mostly watch FX, USA, TNT, Comedy Central, Spike, and ABC

10. They show the Simpsons on the WB?