Your Favorite board games?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all

What are some of your Favorite board games?

Mine are :
Stratego
Life
Smitty's Chess
Chess
Othello
and Risk

Me and my oldest son have been playing all kinds of board games since he was about 4 or so. We love to sit on the back porch and play as long as we can. We do it atleast once or twice a week.

So what are your favorite Board Games. Do you still play them?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I barely play any boardgames anymore. Except if there's drinking alcohol involved.

But when I was younger I love to play Monopoly, Trouble, Scategories. Those three are by far my favorite.

Blueyes

Registered Member
I actually got T-totally pissed off playing monopoly when I wasn't winning so I stopped playing it.

I like Othello, scrabble, cribbage, backgammon, and playing solitaire.

AeonFlux

I am the edge!
I loved Clue and Monopoly when growing up. I haven't played either one for a while, but I'm sure I could make them more interesting now by turning them into drinking games. Two more modern games I enjoy playing are Mad Gab and Mind Trap. Both mix well with alcohol. Oh, and can't forget Twister!

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Scrabble, Clue (when played with interesting people), Chess, and Statego come to mind.

I still have my childhood chess set with all the pieces! My sister was about the best opposition I could conjure up though and she barely ever learned how to play. I played Monopoly with my family and friends a lot. The game of life was another. Ooh and mouse trap, used to love that one! ..
Scrabble with my nan and her dear neighbour once every couple of weeks as well. We had them all really, mainly thanks to my sister, but those were my favourites.

Last edited: