Your ex is dating again

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by Jeru, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Jeru

Jeru Registered Member

I am not 100% sure but i think my ex is dating again and i dont really have a problem with this....at least as long as i dont think about it :lol:

But for real it hurts...a lot :(

I have never had this before and i think its because the other relationships didn't end the greatest

This one was mutual and we just stopped talking (Bad idea)

Did anyone else go through this?
    Anyone have some words of wisdom?

2. moonlight_dreamer

moonlight_dreamer New Member

cant say ive been through this either but it must be extremely hard since it was mutual.
    Do what you doing, try not to think about it and focus on something else in your life thats important to you like friends, family, work, hobbies etc.
    good luckl

3. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Yeah, it happened to me with my ex. It was a good relationship, and it just kind of ended. No hard feelings, and we just stopped talking.

You think about it and it just makes it worse and sometimes wanna go beat the shit out of everyone she talks to that's male, at least that's how I was. Haha

4. Jeru

Jeru Registered Member

i am not mad at the males...but it might help to drop some bows...haha
    its just kinda like she forgot about me...is that selfish?
    this is almost just as bad as breaking up....:cry:

5. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

That's how it was with my ex. Then she came around pretending like I was just suppose to let her be nice to her. I was a dick for a while because her breaking up with me. It ain't selfish.

6. Jeru

Jeru Registered Member

Its not really making me mad that she is dating again its making me sad, and i guess i can be glad she is not suffering like i am and she was able to get over it that quick...

SAD SAD SAD...i dont think this thread did anything but make me think about it even more

7. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Well then let's talk about something fun, like sunflowers.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I wouldn't assume she's gotten over you so quick, Jeru. It may be her way of trying to move on. Some people just like to get back to dating and it helps them heal. We all have to learn about ourselves and find out what makes us happy and what helps us cope. Arguably, I'd say that's part of the meaning of life, finding a way to cope with loss because loss is inevitable and universal.

Jeru likes this.
  9. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

i've never had an ex but i assume i would get hurt seeing him moving on ... so quick and that way.
    i guess trying to get into a relationship with someone else just to forget your ex is one of the dumbest way to move on.

10. Jeru

Jeru Registered Member

Thanks man, that helps a lot. I didn't think about how it could be her way of trying to get over it.