• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your Embarrassment

Dabs

Registered Member
Depending on if you live alone or with someone or with your parents,etc....the answers would surely vary.
But my question is:
If you were to die tonight/tomorrow....and your parents and other family members and friends had to come into your house/room and clean up and pack up your belongings....is there anything they might find in your place that would be embarrassing??......(that is, if you were still alive to be embarrassed??)
~LoL~
But maybe it might be embarrassing for the family member that finds the...whatever :lol:

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
I'm embarrassed by how terrible some of the writing I have in various notebooks is, but then again, some people like to randomly read through my stuff while I'm breathing, or even when I'm staring right at them looking like ಠ_ಠ.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
ha, just as I was reading this thread, my daughter came walking down the hallway saying "mama what is this?" and it's dark in the hallway so I couldn't see what she had and I freaked out a bit. I do believe my embarrassing things are hidden fairly well though.

:shifteyes:

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
I think the only thing I'd be embarresed about is how much of a sty my room is at the moment, I don't think I have anything dodgy in there.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I think the only thing I'd be embarresed about is how much of a sty my room is at the moment, I don't think I have anything dodgy in there.
of course you don't - boys don't need toys, they have Rosie.

Daemonic

Registered Member
For friends, nothing.

Family, a certain folder on my external hard drive. ;)

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
When I was 14 there was surprise Birthday party for my grandmother, as joke my uncle gave to her a vibrating dildo... She did not know what it was and was funny joke at the time. I was sure it would only be thrown away, so I took it and brought it home for myself as I had never tried this before... I still have it hidden in my dresser so this would bring some embarrassment for me I think lol.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
My diary. There are a lot of personal stuff I've written there. If they found out what, I'd feel very very embarrassed.
[I don't write in it anymore now .. but I used to, when I was in high-school.]

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Er, well most of my family and friends are clued up on my randomness so no nothing embarrassing.

Maybe my dirty washing basket but only because of the sheer amount in it...I haven't had time to do it - I'll get on it tonight :)

Impact

V.I.P.
I don't think I really have anything embarrassing, although it may be a little weird if one of my family members had to clean out my...umm..."dressing up box". Athough, they would probably just laugh about it.