• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your dream this morning?

shelgarr

Registered Member
I don't remember dreams for long. They have to be very recent in my sleep or so weird that I talk about them and that results in them being moved from my subconscious to my conscious. Anyway, my dream this morning was that a duck came flying out of the sky and slept between my husband and I. What's yours?

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
There was a 9.0 earthquake where I live in California. Unimaginable destruction. Shit went down.

shelgarr

Registered Member
Scary thing is you might have had a premonition. My sleeping duck is way more benign.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Yeah. Dream most likely happened because we had a 3.8 recently and everyone thinks it's a precursor to the "big one" we're overdue for ever since Loma Prieta.

shelgarr

Registered Member
Love to try and make a connection about what could have planted the idea for a dream. This morning it could have been my cat snuggling in with me.

JudyView

Registered Member
Ha, I love your duck dream! Can't hazard a guess as to its meaning, tho, behond "let sleeping ducks lie" lol.

I dreampt I passed a thorough dental exam!

shelgarr

Registered Member
Something about cats being lost.

Probably triggered from that story about the cat that swam from NJ to some nearby island.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
A few years ago, I was having vivid dreams that I can still recall in clear detail; about a gunfight with outlaws on an 1880s-era train, volcanoes erupting in Los Angeles, invisible aliens (don't laugh; they're more terrifying than any zombie) that I could keep at bay only by swinging a fire ax... pretty crazy stuff.

But lately, possibly due to disrupted circadian cycles and minimal sleep time, no new memories of such blockbuster dreams have cropped up. A few bits here and there; a FACE, a flash, I wake up with the need to pee. Boring!

Starfire86

Registered Member
Something about the colonization of America. I was on a cliff looking out towards the sea and saw a bunch of ships on the horizon.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Why is this topic in ST anyway?

I dream about a dream ...