Your Daily Work Out

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Vidic15, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

How do you guys work out?

Do ya have a scheduled time for this?

As for me.

I walk to school, consider that as excerise.

When I am at home, I have a gym in the garage. Weights, boxing bags and treadmills.

At the moment, I only can lift up, 15 kgs with my arm. Cuz my arms are really fucked up. Gotten injuries.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm looking for a good routine to shape up my abs.

What would you people suggest? Anyone out there ever have a routine focused around the abs that worked out well for you?

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Sit ups is actually good for that.

What do you usually do?

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't have a routine yet, I've been trying to get one together. I walk daily around town and get some random exercise here and there, like when I play wiffle ball with friends and such (at least once every two days).

Sit ups I never found useful, are they really that worth it or should I look into buying a sort of exercising device specficially targetting the abs?

5. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

a cheap but really effective way to target your abs and your entire core is a balance ball. not only doing your situps and what-not on it, but balancing on it while you do upper body exercises (bicep curls and the like) will work your core really effectively.

6. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Hmm, since it's the summer time I'm helping my uncle work on cars. Lifting those parts is like lifting weights and jacking up cars and such so.....besides running around the house and playing basketball, that's what I basically do for some so-called exercise.

7. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Get up , Walk about a mile , play softball , walk a mile home , eat , walk another mile , play ball again

Each and everyday.

8. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Abs. Simple. Ok when working abs you must remember that there two parts to your abs, upper and lower. There's also the obliques, which are on the sides of the abs, and I know you'll want to work those too, because women love them.

Upper abs- Get one a decline bench with a weight (I use 25lbs or 35lbs weights) and do situps. Do not just go straight up. Make most of them normal situps, but every once in a while twist your body left or right- this works obliques. When you do this, don't do as many as you can in one set, but go close to your max. Another good workout for this is to lie on the ground with a 15lbs dumbell in each hand, and do crunches. Sounds easy right? Wrong. Fucking hard.

Lower abs-
    Ultra simple. There are a few for these- Do lying leg lifts (lie on your back and lift your legs up, fucking HARD). You can also get on one of those things at a gym where you stablize yourself and lift your legs to be parallel to the ground, I'm sure you've seen it. My favorite however is hanging leg lifts. At most gyms on at least one of the pull-up bars there are two arm things (I can't think of a way to describe it) that you put your arms in, and you hang there, without having to hold onto the pullup bar. Once hanging, just bring your legs to your chest. At first do it with you legs bent at your knees, it's a LOT easier, once your abs get strong, keep your legs straight when you do it.
    (Fucking hard)

Obiques- Do the twisting situps I meantioned earlier, also, at most gyms there is a machine that you sit in, then twist your whole torso in order to lift weight, this machine is oblique god.

Good luck.

9. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Walk to and from college, no matter what the weather....sometimes, lifting heavy car parts, jacking cars and such monday and wednesday....lazerquest now and again.

I need to go to the gym...

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I totally agree it's really hard but it works, but you have to do it more then 30 seconds or a minute I know at first it will kill you but you just got to keep at it, and trust me if you like for two to three minutes then take a rest then do it again, for a long period of time you'll surely see a difference.

But Corona I was wondering how you did these do you lift up your legs and leave them there and not move them or you go up and down, but without touching the ground?