Your Credit Score

Dabs

Registered Member
Do you know your credit score??
Well, actually, we have 3 different scores.
Would you say your credit is bad....good....excellant....????
You don't have to give your credit score number if you dont wish to~

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Neither do I. But I do know our credit scores in the Uk work differently. Don't know the specifics, but I do know it's based more on what you don't pay while what you do pay isn't taken into account.
------
Speaking about credit scores, I'm a bit annoyed that I need to pauy Experian £6 to have it added to my credit report, but eh.

Last edited:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Mine is somewhere in the range of 790-810. Someone once told me that it was in the low 800's. For some reason they couldn't tell me my own credit score...which I thought was weird. They were checking my credit for a loan. Right now I believe it to be around 793, but I'm not completely sure.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Mine is over 800 and it's a damn good thing. I have to refinance right now to hook up to the sewer and I don't have $17,000 to $20,000 laying around or in my couch cushions. :lol:

Dabs

Registered Member
Mine is somewhere in the range of 790-810. Someone once told me that it was in the low 800's. For some reason they couldn't tell me my own credit score...which I thought was weird. They were checking my credit for a loan. Right now I believe it to be around 793, but I'm not completely sure.

That is considered to be excellant Anita.
At least here in Tennessee..... when I went to buy my new car, they had 3 different credit scores...Equifax was one...I can't remember the other two.
But they did tell me they look over all 3, and use the lowest.
Anyway.....mine fell in the 730 range, so I was good.
Anything below 600 is considered to be totally suck assy for whomever is trying to get a loan, cause that's not a good score.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
My credit score is rubbish!

I messed around a lot when i was a kid got a credit card and thought it was free money...then got another and did the same!

Basically Im a dick.

I'm working hard to fix it now though :)

But Im really worried about the future implications.

Dabs

Registered Member

I messed around a lot when i was a kid got a credit card and thought it was free money...then got another and did the same!

Basically Im a dick.

------

Basically Im a dick.

No, you are not a dick ~LoL~
My son got a few credit cards when he was freshly into college, got himself into a boatload of hassles too........but, things will work out, I hope they do :)

Last edited:

BigBob

Registered Member
I'm not sure what mine is, but I know it's really good.

Being 20 years old and walking into a car lot.. then driving off within 45 minutes without any hassles or co-signers. Good times. Haha