• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your Christmas List

yooperchick

Registered Member
For Christmas, I want a good - straight thru - 12 hours of sleep.

That would feel soooo good.

But, if I had to choose something with monetary value, I would have to say..you know what. I can't think of anything I really want. I guess it will be nice to see my son's face when he see's what Santa got him (a super cool Geotrax set that he's been wanting).

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Well my Vegas Christmas has been axed and I no longer know what I am getting. I think my bro is getting me Mario Party 7 and Mario & Luigi partners in time.

Other than that I have no clue, however I am like the Godfather when it comes to Xmas. I know what everyone is getting and who they are giving to *including my presents* While no one knows what I got any one;)

I really do not have any expectations for xmas though. The only thing I really would want is my car to magically be finished.

Wrecked

Registered Member
i want to add this to my list:

"don't have to work during the week of xmas".

it's already pretty tough as it is right now, and will get worse once xmas is only single-digit days away.