• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your Christmas List

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I've never found anything fun about Christmas for a few years now. I believe that a few of you have heard my Christmas rants in the past. The "I f*cking hate Christmas" topic from last year at GC was probably where it was known.

Sorry to hear that, Steve. I hope the holiday turns around eventually and begin to enjoy it again.
Anyway, as far as games, the only two I plan on asking for are Sonic Gems Collection and Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones.
I don't really know what else I want.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Going on a family trip.....Visiting Las Vegas, SanFran, and other places in Cali!! :) Ive never been and soo excited!

Nanner

Registered Member
Nightsurfer said:
Oh now let's see where to begin...

Ok Santa...I want a 50cc gas Mountianboard and a new pressure suit.
A case fo Tony Alba 86mm speed wheels...
A Batman TV, Raido, and MP3 player (See them at wallmart)
A copy of Dogs town & Z-Boys, and the lords of Dogstown.
X-men legends 1 & 2 for GC and the new spider man game..
Oh yeah I want a Transformer for Christmas.!!!:D

Santa has seen this list somewhere before :nod: Santa isn't quite sure you've been a good enough boy this year to get even one of these toys. You have less than a month to change your ways.....better get at it! :D

thrillhouse22 said:
Whats the Gems collection? I used to have the Mega Collection but it got jacked and I want it again.
Gems Collection is another collection of old Sonic games. It contains 6 Game Gear games, and some lesser known titles. It has a 1-4 player Sonic fighting game as well as a racing game, which is cool. It also has the infamous Sonic CD, which I've heard is really good. You can also unlock Vectorman 1 & 2.
It doesn't stand up to Mega Collection which has all the classics, but it's still a pretty nice collection.