• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your Christmas List

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
What do you want to get for Christmas? (never too early to start thinking about it)

I'm getting a tent and possibly a hydration pack and other hiking gear. Not very many games I want, but I'll probably ask for Prince of Persia: Sands of Time since I hear it's so great, and maybe Splinter Cell Chaos Theory. And definitely Legend of Zelda for GBA. All three of those games are pretty cheap and I could just buy them myself, but I'll just wait until Christmas I guess.

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
My wishlist consists of things that will help me clean around the house... a new washer and dryer, and a bagless vaccuum... Good lord I want the DYSON sooo badly! Mainly because it comes in purple... I guess it does a good job cleaning too LOL

dk_rare

Registered Member
This thread is so sweet, with all the stresses of modern life, it is easy to forget the child like happiness that is xmas, and talking about what you want.

My ultimate xmas present would be a working car, but considering that is unreasonable to ask for, it will of course be games : )

Either that, or a new microwave.

My sister is getting me a wireless controller for my cube though, that will come in handy

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I hate christmas. I've stressed this point many times in the past. I need money, so I'm going to ask them to put when they'd spend on me into cash forum so I can put it towards my lawyer.

Pianobone

Registered Member
I want an Xbox 360 pretty bad, and I think that I've convinced some family members into pooling money to buy me one :)

Other than that, I'd like XM Radio for my car. It is totally sweet- I would recommend it to anyone out there.

Albey

Registered Member
I sell xm radio it owns... And for christmass... I will prolly get a new laptop, a back massager, and prolly a nice big fat christmass check from my boss. :)

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Oh now let's see where to begin...

Ok Santa...I want a 50cc gas Mountianboard and a new pressure suit.
A case fo Tony Alba 86mm speed wheels...
A Batman TV, Raido, and MP3 player (See them at wallmart)
A copy of Dogs town & Z-Boys, and the lords of Dogstown.
X-men legends 1 & 2 for GC and the new spider man game..
Oh yeah I want a Transformer for Christmas.!!!:D

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
CrispyCocaine said:
These days I just like getting money. So I could just pick out the stuff I want to get. It's so much eaiser I think :).
Getting nothing but money takes all the fun out of Christmas.