• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your Christmas Day Forecast

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
With people from all over the world I thought it could be cool to share different forecasts for Christmas Day.

Right now here in Melbourne, Australia the forecast for Christmas will be a sunny 26C (78F).

That's a nice temp, warm but not really hot which is always nice.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
According to a long range forecast for Cockermouth (but if you have ever been to the Lake District you will know the weather can change at a moments notice) it is going to be about 5 degrees but will feel like minus one. It will apparently rain all day which is something we are used to but I am hoping that will change.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Right now they are saying sunny with a high near 44F. Which means it might hit 40. Between now and then lots of rain.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
In Huddersfield, cloudy with wind and 2-7C temperature.

Seems pretty normal for us, but all that could change between now and then.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Cloudy with rain. Highs 7 to 9C and lows 1 to 3C.

I am disappointed we won't have a white Christmas.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I see our forecast says 27C (80F) with a real feel of 31C (87F). I'm happy with that. Everything over 33C is just too much for a day spent outside with family having a bbq. It says clear skies as well, which would be great. But this is summer in the Highveld, so rainfall around 4pm is never out of the question.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Our forecast for Christmas right now is a high of 31 degrees F, which is just below 0 C. Only a 10% chance for precipitation. Chances of a White Christmas aren't looking good.

dDave

V.I.P.
Well, I was dreaming of a white Christmas and I think I'm getting one! :)

It'll be 36F (about 2C) outside with a 40% chance of snow. I'm not exactly known for spending a lot of time outside on Christmas Day though. It'll be much colder the rest of the week.

Last edited: