Your Car and Status?

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Well..What kinda car do you gamers drive?

I have a 1985 GSL-SE Mazda Rx7 that is currently under going a Turbo Swap that should be finished around next year. It will run on low boost around 425 and when I push it, I would like to hit 5.

I think cars are my biggest hobby, then gaming, but I cant really tell. Right now Mario Kart DS has pushed gaming ahead.

Also, just bought my sister her first car....a 1987 TII Rx7:nod: FUN!

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
What makes you guys close to your cars? For me, its the feel as if we are one on the road. The tight curves, drifting, and cockpit feel is just wonderful!

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
LaRazaUnida said:
What makes you guys close to your cars? For me, its the feel as if we are one on the road. The tight curves, drifting, and cockpit feel is just wonderful!
It's just a car, dude. I can't say I'm "close" to mine.

And why is "cockpit" getting censored? I think the language filter needs to be adjusted, or turned off. We're all adults here. Unless someone excessively uses the F word, I don't see a problem. Is this board being regulated by the FCC or something?

Wrecked

Registered Member
I have a '84 BMW but would love to get my hands on the new Dodge Charger.

"Your Car and Status?" what's the second part of the question suppose to refer to?

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Wrecked said:
"Your Car and Status?" what's the second part of the question suppose to refer to?
Satus as in if you have a project car. Like right now, my status on my FB TII swap is not very far. I still have a long ways to go....I dont even have the Motor yet to swap:shake: But I did already gut my car, it was fun.

But say youve been wanting to do some mods(performance, interior, exterior) like get a sound system and a dvd player or turbo charge your NA, how far along are you to making it happen?

About how you are with your car, I guess I enjoy my car alot, like alot of enthusiast do. This car, my Rx7, got me into liking cars and getting excited about what comes out. IF its "just" a car and something to get you place to place like the current beater I have, then I can relate to where your like..I dont give a fudge.