Your bloodtype and you

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nevyrmoore, May 5, 2006.

1. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I just saw this over on Anime Forum dot Com, and I find it rather interesting. Over in Japan, your bloodtype is suposed to indicate your personality.

Type O: Quick healers, natural leaders & peacemakers with a strong sense of purpose. A carefree attitude towards life, very popular & emotionally centered. In times of crisis, they will often panic.
    Type B: Very strong willed but easy to get along with. They're adventurous, curious with lots of energy. But their enthusiasm can get the better of them sometimes. They can be very moody.
    Type A: Calm & careful in what they do. They don't rush into things and are generally very even tempered, but while they seem to be very stable, sometimes a fragile emotional state is right below the surface.
    Type A/B: Supposedly the most considerate of all to both people and the world around them. they like everything to be calm & stable. Unfortunately, this tendency can make them conservative & unable to go all out for anything.

I'm O+, and I somewhat fit what's put down there.

So what about you guys?

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Says there i'm a B, but i don't know what my type is.

3. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I have type A+ blood, but the description only half fits me. I'm calm when I absolutely need to be, but most of the time, I'm generally silly. The type B description fits me more, since even though I'm even tempered now, I have 16 years to make up for.

4. umm, yeah im A+, i guess thats pretty much me, i dont always rush into thing but i do now an then

5. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

I'm A- (hooray for being only 6% of the population...), and I suppose that does fit me pretty well... I think these are rather silly though, I think those are all qualities that many people might have, and that even if I were B or O or AB, I could still relate to it.

6. Uber_mutt

Uber_mutt Guest

I don't know my blood type but up there I'm both A and B but not A/B...okay.

7. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I fit at least one aspect of each one of those categories. Since I refuse to do anything that involves needles, I have no idea what my blood type is...

8. Hinata

Hinata La Coquette

Type A: Calm & careful in what they do. They don't rush into things and are generally very even tempered, but while they seem to be very stable, sometimes a fragile emotional state is right below the surface.

This is supposed to be me... Im A+ so but I think this somewhat describes me... My emotional state is not fragile below the surface... Lived too hard a life to let it be that way.. Only if you show me one thing then change it to another do I become fragile...

*cracks* SOMEBODY HOLD ME!!

9. merob

merob Boom!

I was told I'm AB
    '

Type A/B: Supposedly the most considerate of all to both people and the world around them. they like everything to be calm & stable. Unfortunately, this tendency can make them conservative & unable to go all out for anything.

That sounds a bit like me

10. Kos4Evr

Kos4Evr Registered Member

I'm AB+ and the Type O description is more accurate to me.

Awww come here. I'll hold you.