Your best impersonations

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pro2A, Sep 10, 2008.

1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

What impersonations can you do well? For me I've been told I can do a good Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs.

"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again" Google it if you don't know.

in complete contrast I can do Mr. Herbert and Brain from Family Guy pretty well too.

2. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

My regular speaking voice, I've been told, sounds a lot like the "We'll leave the light on for ya" guy, (former?) Motel 6 spokesman Tom Bodett. Beyond that, I do a handful of intentional impressions; notably, I can sing rather uncannily (in my own opinion) in the voices of Cat Stevens (okay, Yusuf Islam, grrr) and Joe Cocker, and I do a pretty mean Ren Höek/Peter Lorre/John McCain ("You eediot! That's not change we can believe in, my friends! Heh-heh... heh-heh... HEHHH-heh-heh!"

3. General-G

General-G Registered Member

McCain and Obama,they're pretty easy to impersonate.

4. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

I'd kill for that skill.

[​IMG]

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

In order of perfection:

1. Gollum from Lord of the Rings. I've done it on microphones in front of audiences and I'm told it's pretty dead on. Took a few years to get good at this one.

2. Napoleon Dynamite. I've done ND in front of an audience as well and apparently it is decent. That one was fairly easy though.

3. The Joker from the Dark Knight. It's something I'm working on but I have the laugh mostly down as well as the mannerisms. Haven't done this one for an audience yet although I do plan make a video eventually.

4. Other random ones that I've been working on. Random voices, mostly videogame and cartoon voices. A bit of George W and other popular ones that the bigtime impersonators do on comedy shows.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2008
  6. General-G

Hybrix are u an actor?

7. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I can't do any particular person, but I can do some wicked spot-on accents for various regions of America. Especially Southern - Kentucky is my specialty. :D

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Yes. Been in a few things but nothing big yet. I'm more of a director at the moment but that's because it's easier to work as both than just one.

9. General-G

Cool:cool:,i hope u will achieve whatever u want to achieve..

10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime