Your best chance at a sports career?

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Everyone has one sport that they excel at compared to others, what's yours? If your career had to be a sport which sport do you think that you would do the best in? In other words what sport that you play are you best at?

For me I would have to say that Track is my best sport by far so if my career had to be a sport then I think that I'd have the best chance at doing that.

What would everybody else do as a career? What sport would you have the best chance in?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's a tie between Basketball and Baseball, I was a star at both sports in High School, but due to my size I couldn't move on after High School.

I won many awards in both sports, especially Basketball, so I believe if I had a sports career it would be between those two sports.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I don't excel at any sports. Back in high school I would have said golf. I was pretty good. Now I think I could have been really good at endurance sports, like cycling or running. I have the body for it, I'm long and lean.

padd

Registered Member
even though i love hockey there is no way I can endure a pro career against those guys. If I was serious about it and started earlier it would be soccer.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Bowling. Although it's not exactly a sport that a lot of people watch :lol:. I wish I were good in something so popular.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Bowling. Although it's not exactly a sport that a lot of people watch :lol:. I wish I were good in something so popular.
I dont even care that you have the blockbuster high score after reading this post. Its bowling for me too.

I just started a league last night and shot 223, 226 and 204. :D

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I dont even care that you have the blockbuster high score after reading this post. Its bowling for me too.

I just started a league last night and shot 223, 226 and 204. :D
Hey those are good scores! I haven't reached 200 yet (or if I did, I don't remember). Maybe I should go back to duckpin. :lol:

Perhaps there's a correlation between Bowling and Blockbuster. In that case, I'm effed.