Your best chance at a sports career?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by dDave, Aug 15, 2008.

1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Everyone has one sport that they excel at compared to others, what's yours? If your career had to be a sport which sport do you think that you would do the best in? In other words what sport that you play are you best at?

For me I would have to say that Track is my best sport by far so if my career had to be a sport then I think that I'd have the best chance at doing that.

What would everybody else do as a career? What sport would you have the best chance in?

2. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Cricket would be my only chance.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It's a tie between Basketball and Baseball, I was a star at both sports in High School, but due to my size I couldn't move on after High School.

I won many awards in both sports, especially Basketball, so I believe if I had a sports career it would be between those two sports.

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I don't excel at any sports. Back in high school I would have said golf. I was pretty good. Now I think I could have been really good at endurance sports, like cycling or running. I have the body for it, I'm long and lean.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Cycling, bowling or badminton for me. One of those is probably my best sport. Now, to narrow it down... :\

6. padd

padd Registered Member

even though i love hockey there is no way I can endure a pro career against those guys. If I was serious about it and started earlier it would be soccer.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Bowling. Although it's not exactly a sport that a lot of people watch :lol:. I wish I were good in something so popular.

Millz likes this.
  8. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

Definitely swimming.

9. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I dont even care that you have the blockbuster high score after reading this post. Its bowling for me too.

I just started a league last night and shot 223, 226 and 204. :D

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Hey those are good scores! I haven't reached 200 yet (or if I did, I don't remember). Maybe I should go back to duckpin. :lol:

Perhaps there's a correlation between Bowling and Blockbuster. In that case, I'm effed.