Your best April Fools Pranks?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

What's the best April Fools Prank you've pulled?

I once tricked a friend into selling his AIM screen name for $1k to a rich father of a spoiled brat who just had to have that screen name. I posed as this wealthy father and said I really wanted to buy the screen name for my son who went by the same nickname and was so upset that somebody already had it. It was funny because he was talking with me at the same time and telling me about this great offer he had. I convinced him that he should ask for $1,000 to see if the guy was serious, and of course the guy balked for a bit but finally accepted. :lol:

He failed to realize it was April Fools day and he deleted all of his contacts and then transfered the screen name to me, through my hotmail account I set up just for this prank. He then made a new screen name and added 1k to the end of it. That was the best part.

A few days later though he started to complain to me that this awesome deal he came across might not actually be real. He was worried he got screwed.

Owned was the word he was searching for. :D

Anyway, one year later on April fools day I said "APRIL FOOLS!" and he was confused and asked me what I was talking about. Then I gave him his screen name back and said "Next time something seems too good to be true it probably is."

So yeah he used a screen name with 1k at the end of it for an entire year. :lol:

I gave him his old one back though one year later. So I guess you could say it was a prank a year in the making. I wanted to tell him it was me about a week later but decided I would wait a year to make it more of an OMG moment. It worked. :D

On another occasion I carved out the middle of Oreo's and put mustard and pepper in them. I then gave them to neighborhood kids and my brothers. That was pretty funny. Suckers. :lol:

Anybody have anything epic planned for this year?

Dragon likes this.

2. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Last year I put my sisters number in the adult entertainment section in the local paper. She couldn't understand why she was getting texts and calls all day asking if she was free that night and how much she charged. :lol: She actually took it quite well so i'm expecting something in return this year :shifteyes:

I have yet to think about what I could do as a prank this year. It's raced up on me too quickly.

3. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

That oreo thing sounds hilarious, I may actually do that tonight for no reason other than just trying it :hah:

My dad one year got my mom pretty good. We used to live in a really crappy part of town that was wrought with gang war and other senseless havoc by idiotic minority gangs. My mom had just gotten a new car, it was a 2001 Ford Mustang and she was about as happy as you can be with a new car like that.

The morning of april 1st he got up at about 2-3am and moved the car to his buddy's place down the street and put a tarp over the top of it. Then went back to bed as if nothing had happened.

She woke up later and went about their normal daily routines. Then somewhere around lunch time was when she had the urge to go somewhere... and spotted her car was missing. She freaked like crazy, was panicking and about ready to knock down some doors. What made it even better was my dad had timed it practically perfect. Just as she was done ranting and raving and turned around to head to the house to call the police... he'd already got off the phone with the neighbor who was now driving down the street at cruising speed blaring mariachi music.

The act was on, my dad walked outside and asked her what was wrong she was all in a hissy (we all were really except for him :hah:) I mean nobody knew about the prank except him. So he walks outside to try and play it off as if he's just as surprised and then he says "Oh My god! look" and points to her car cruising down the street.

She bolted off running after it, I swear she was gonna rip some sh!t up. They eventually caved in laughing and he just pulled into the driveway. But man that was classic, I havent seen any April Fools jokes that well executed since.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I don't pull April Fools pranks but if someone asks for suggestions, I give them good ones (I only say it's good because it worked, haha). Usually it involves stories of things that didn't happen but people believe it did, like fake adultery.

Mirage likes this.
  5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Speaking of this, here's a joke.

Little Old Lady in court......

Defence Attorney:
    Will you please state your age?

Little Old Lady:
    I am 86 years old.

Defence Attorney:
    Will you tell us, in your own Words,
    what happened the night of April 1st?

Little Old Lady:
    There I was, sitting there in my swing on my front Porch on a warm spring evening, when a young man comes creeping up on the Porch and sat down beside me.

Defence Attorney:
    Did you know him?

Little Old Lady:
    No, but he sure was friendly.

Defence Attorney:
    What happened after he sat down?

Little Old Lady:
    He started to rub my thigh.

Defence Attorney:
    Did you stop him?

Little Old Lady:
    No, I didn't stop him.

Defence Attorney:
    Why not?

Little Old Lady:
    It felt good.

Nobody had done that since my Albert died some 30 years ago.

Defence Attorney:
    What happened next?

Little Old Lady:
    He began to rub my breasts.

Defence Attorney:
    Did you stop him then?

Little Old Lady:
    No, I did not stop him.

Defence Attorney:
    Why not?

Little Old Lady:
    His rubbing made me feel all alive and excited.

I haven't felt that good in years!

Defence Attorney:
    What happened next?

Little Old Lady:
    Well, by then, I was feeling really 'spicy' that I just laid down and told him
    'Take me, young man.

Take me!'

Defence Attorney:
    Did he take you?

Little Old Lady:
    Hell, no! He just yelled,
    'April Fool!'
    And that's when I shot him, the little bastard.

Anyways, the best prank I've ever pulled is running out the toilet and yelling "TOILET HAS OVERFLOWED" and watching my dad's face and him running to the toilet, not funny I know, I have never been much of a April's Fool prankster.

6. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

Good thread. :D

When I was about 14, I woke up for school and got ready. Then when my mom and I were just about to leave, I casually asked her, "So, you baked those cupcakes for my school, right?" She looks at me confused and said, "What? What cupcakes?" And I said, "Mom! The cupcakes! I have to have like, 50 of em for class today! You said you'd do it! What am I supposed to do now?" So she got all pissed off and said, "Look! I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about! How the hell are we supposed to get 50 fucking cupcakes in 5 minutes?! Why didn't you tell me about this shit earlier?!" That's when I said, "April Fool's!!" She almost killed me. LOL!

Another one was when I was about 19 years old. I'm putting it in spoiler tags cause it might be kinda...gross.

Ok, so I was in college, but back home for Spring Break. I called my boyfriend of the time, and made myself sound all sad and worried. He asked what was wrong. So I said, "Look, I didn't want to tell you this on the phone, but I went to my gyno the other week. I had these.....bumps, and...I didn't know what they were. Well, they called me with the results. They think I could have an STD, but I have to come in for another test. I don't know what to do, but you're gonna have to get tested." I'd never even had sex yet, but I figured that it wouldn't make a difference. So he was like, "Oh, um.....what did they say it could be? Um...should I go to the doctor now?" So I said, "Do you still love me?! Please don't break up with me! I don't know what to do!" He was all freaking out, but trying to not sound completely disgusted with me. Finally I just broke down and yelled, "April Fool's!" I wish I could've seen his face. I bet that was one look of relief! LOL!

7. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

The best april fool's joke i ever pulled was at work. this one girl came in on her day off and i made a reprint of the schedule and took the orginal schedule down and put the reprint up. What i did was make her think that she was suppose to be working. I went up to her and I was like we were trying to call you because you were suppose to work today! She was like what?! So she goes over to the schedule and saw that she was suppose to work and she was like oh my gosh! I didn't know and she was freakin out. So after a few minutes, I told her April Fools!

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I saw a joke online once that made me laugh, and I decided to try it out on one of my buddies. My friends love Oreo Cookies and everytime he comes over he goes in the cover and eats them, but the day before April Fools day I scrapped all the feeling out of the oreo cookies, and replaced it with toothpaste. The next day he grabbed the bag and ate a full Oreo with toothpaste lol. Not a huge prank, but it made me laugh.

9. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I've only ever pulled one and I felt so horrible afterwards that I never did it again.
    When I was about 13 I had a friend coming over to walk to school with me. I thought it'd be funny to pull a prank but I only had a few minutes to think of something.
    I always told her she could just walk in as it was only me in the house in the mornings and I was usually still getting ready. Anyway, as she walked in I had the phone held up to my ear and a shocked expression on my face. I then put the phone down and she was worried, asking me what was wrong. I told her one of our best friends had fallen down the stairs and had been rushed to hospital. She started to cry and was all hysterical. I didn't expect her to react like that! Anyway.. Instead of shouting "April Fools!" I said, "April... Fools... ?"
    She went absolutely mental and hit me. It was funny at the time but it took a while for her to forgive me!
    I know it was a mean trick but she got over it in the end.

10. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

A good one is to take the hose in the toilet that fills the bowl and tape it to the edge of the toilet. Put the lid back on. When someone flushes it, they will get sprayed with water.

One I did to my father in law was buy one of those fake lottery tickets and mix it in with a bunch of other ones. Then sit back and watch :D