• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Discuss Your best and worst trait

Bliss

Sally Twit
What would you say is your best and worst trait?

My best would be that I am a good listener. I would give anyone the time of day for them to talk to me about anything that is bothering them.

My worst would be my mood swings. Sometimes I get pissy and take it out on the person closest to me. He puts it in a nice way by telling me I am being 'meanie bear'.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
My best trait would be that I'm lovely, outgoing, smiley and open to new friends.

My worst trait is the same as yours Bliss. I have mood swings and nobody can imagine what I can do when I'm nervous.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Man, I don't even know. I could probably list a dozen good and bad. I don't know which to pick.

My trait that's bothering me the most right now is my fear. A lot of it's just my personality, but it was made worse by years of bullying. My fear prevents me from doing so much with my life.

My best trait might be my willingness to go out of my way to help people. Sometimes people mistake it for me being a doormat (which is compounded by the fact that I sometimes am a doormat), but I often genuinely enjoy helping people.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Wade, you should use your best trait to help you overcome your worst. You like to go out of your way to help others but you should treat yourself the same way.
We only get one shot at life and if you have dreams then you should follow them. Bullies are just cowards and they are usually just picking on others for things they dislike about themselves. Don't let them control your life as they have won then.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
My best trait is that I am determined. When I set my mind to something, I do it and I put my all behind it... but my worst is that I either get distracted too easily or I procrastinate. Either of those kill my determination, so to speak.

Taliesin

Registered Member
My best trait? I'm a loyal friend to those I care most about.

My worst? The black dog of depression.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Best trait might be my temper. You can't make me mad, sorry.

My worst would probably be how I keep to myself so much. Both when I'm being reserved around other people because I'm in my own little world, or just in general when I don't share things about myself because I just assume nobody cares or needs to know. I'm picking that trait because it makes people feel like I don't trust them or want to let them in, when that's not really the case. I don't like coming off as 'cold' to other people but it's the way I've always been and I could only start trying to change it a couple of years ago.

Also I'm a huge bitch.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
My best trait is that I'm amazing.

I don't have any bad traits :D

Now to answer the question seriously.
I'll answer worst trait first because it's easier.
My worst trait is without a doubt how lazy I am. I am a SERIOUSLY lazy person, I keep trying to change but I find it hard, I always go back to my lazy ways. Being lazy has really held me back over the years, I don't have much self control and it takes me a long time to achieve anything.

As for best traits. I dunno, I can't actually think of one. I don't often think that much about things like that. I guess best trait is something my friends would be better at answering than me.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Wade, you should use your best trait to help you overcome your worst. You like to go out of your way to help others but you should treat yourself the same way.
We only get one shot at life and if you have dreams then you should follow them. Bullies are just cowards and they are usually just picking on others for things they dislike about themselves. Don't let them control your life as they have won then.
I do things for myself, but the problem is sometimes I convince myself I don't want something because of my fear.

As for dreams, I don't really have much (which is a separate problem).

It's easy to say not to let bullies affect you; hard to actually do. It's something that's been ingrained in me for years. And like I said, my personality is already overly cautious.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Being nice is my best and worst trait.

I have read somewhere though that its synonym, kind, is the good form of being nice. Niceness is a vice and kindness is a virtue. However when I meant bad nice I wasn't thinking of the genre that say or does something good even if we feel or think differently. I'm thinking that I overdo it to the point of not thinking of myself or even if it puts me in weird situations where I'm at a disadvantage.