• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Discuss Your Avatar: WWW?

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Simple question about your avatar you use:

What is it?

Where is it from?

Why did you choose it?

My answers are:

What is it?

Is it a sunset picture I took on holiday

Where is it from?

Prague in the Czech Republic

Why did you choose it?

I thought it was pretty and wanted to show it off :D

Taliesin

Registered Member
Cool avatar, Gin. It is indeed very pretty. :)

As for mine...

What is it?
It is a close up of the stripe on Charlie Brown's shirt.

Where is it from?
Charlie Brown is one of the main characters of the comic strip Peanuts.

Why did you choose it?
Peanuts is my favourite comic strip ever, and this is such an iconic image that makes me stand out amongst all the posts on any forum I'm at, so that's why I chose it.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
What is it?
Me as Taliesin Foxden of the Navarr.

Where is it from?
The Empire live action role-playing festival by Profound Decisions, held 4 times a year in Brackley, Northamptonshire. More specifically, I was in the Imperial Orc camp, asking about a child (scout trials, the kid had an item I needed to retrieve).

Why did you choose it?
Because despite the fact that I don't like the way the facial tattoo above the eye looks (it was done with plain Snazzoo face paint, I will be using tattoo paper from now on), I do like how I look in it, and it's the only candid picture of me in costume where I'm not in the background.

Last edited:

Misdoubt

Registered Member
What is it?

Nonna.

Where is it from?

Girls und Panzer. ( Title has always bothered me, the half German and half English, meh. Pretty sure it should be:
Mädchen und Panzer, since 'Panzer' is both the plural and singular... )

Why did you choose it?

I don't know, wanted a change, and I like this one I had saved from time time ago. I like her attitudes and stuff I guess. ( Also blurry help. )

danwiz

Registered Member
What is it?
An Edelweiss flower, magnetic lassoed in Photoshop, pasted into a new document and the background filled with black.

Where is it from?
It's from one of my own photos which I took while climbing some mountain here in Japan. There are Edelweiss on several mountains here, so I don't recall which mountain we found this particular one on. If you want to see more Edelweiss flowers & plants then go to my website and search for Edelweiss.

Why did I choose it?
It is supposed to show that I love climbing mountains and also that I am very much into photography, including lots of flower and plant photography.

Ephemera - you know - I often wondered where your avatar was from and what it was, I never guessed Charlie Brown's shirt!

Taliesin

Registered Member
Ephemera - you know - I often wondered where your avatar was from and what it was, I never guessed Charlie Brown's shirt!
Ha ha! I did wonder if many people realised what it was... :D

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Way too many questions for a thread in subtalk

I refuse to answer