Your Armory

Marbles on the stairs, paint tins on string and sticky tar on the stairs. It's a pain in the ass getting to the bathroom but we haven't been robbed in years.

AeonFlux

I am the edge!
Well, being a martial artist, I have a bit of a weapon collection: various knives, swords, bo staffs, sais, nunchucks, escrima sticks, whip chain, throwing stars & knives, and some other items that I'm sure I'm forgetting. :p

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Collection wise I have all of my brothers katanas, nunchucks, and about 100 million other things he had from his martial arts years.. i also have many knives and collect samurai swords. Then I have a pearl handled revolver (lol) in the safe and my grandfathers magnum in the safe.. Then for when i am home alone I keep a 9mm in the bedside table.

Zachary

,,l,, //_- ,,l,,
an assortment of knives, 30 or so swords that i keep at my uncles, and a revolver. tho the gun is registered to my dad its mine for i payed for it and he agreed to let me take it as soon as i can regester it.

i feel so unprotected compared to some of you lot :lol:
i got nowt but kitchen knives :-/:shifteyes:

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
My Dad has a double bladded axe in his wardrobe. I remember a conversation we had about it years ago:

Me: Blimey dad, what do you want that for?
Dad: Just incase we get anyone trying to break in.
Me: oh right, what happens if the intruder has a gun?
Dad: Errrrr.........we're fucked!

whateverdude_09

Registered Member
i have fairly sharp chef knives, and a couple shotguns...im not allowed to play with the shotguns...but my knife skills are fair so id probably use those
------
Well, being a martial artist, I have a bit of a weapon collection: various knives, swords, bo staffs, sais, nunchucks, escrima sticks, whip chain, throwing stars & knives, and some other items that I'm sure I'm forgetting. :p
woah...you are your armory..."just say i have several weapons and I am one of them...c'mon try and steal my stuff...i'll be waiting"

Last edited: