Your anime want list.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Well I have an anime want list that has animes I haven’t seen but really want to see. So what is yours?

Get Backers
Heroic Age
New gundam series
Gundam Seed
Gankutsuou
Black Cat
FMP(Yep I still haven’t seen this).

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Full Metal Panic(The Whole Franchise)
Death Note
Claymore
Black Cat
Gundam Seed
Chobits

The "Get Backers" are pretty funny with a nice story im almost finished watching it. Only problem I have with it the extensive use of chibi, most of the time its funny but other times its not necessary.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I just want to see it for the comedy and the story sounded pretty cool and thanks I like getting different opinions from people. Death Note is simply amazing from the story to the characters I'm sure you'll like that series. Black Cat is on my list to I forgot it though.>.<

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I would like the boxset of elfen lied.

The whole melacholy of Haruhi to be out now and Gundam seed destiny

Samurai Champloo boxset

Vandread boxset.

Black Lagoon Boxset

(im buying many of the current series but it will take forever for them to finish releasing the dvds...)

Hinata

La Coquette
The first Full Metal Panic
The twelve kingdoms
Great Teacher Onizuka
Samurai 7
Tsukuyomi Moon Phase
a few more but I cant remember the names

When I do... I will write them hehe!

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
I really want the whole season of Hellsing, but I can never find it and I don't want to spend a ton for like three episodes.

I also want Chobits. I started watching it, really like it and stopped about half way through the season. I want to know how it ends.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I really want the whole season of Hellsing, but I can never find it and I don't want to spend a ton for like three episodes.

I also want Chobits. I started watching it, really like it and stopped about half way through the season. I want to know how it ends.
Probably one of the best endings youll ever see in an anime. Especially a comedy romance anime.

Your missing out go see it right meow.