Your Anime Collection!

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Vegito728, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Well I thought it'd be cool to see what anime everyone owned. So post your list here.

But here are a few guidelines for you to follow.

Edit you list as you buy more anime. Make sure to number them. If you own a series please state whether or not you own the box set or just the single DVDs. Don't post single DVDs as 1 anime. Just state how much of the series you have.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Also, pictures are a plus. So if you can, take a few pics and show everyone. But remember, you still gotta post your list. Pics are just a bonus.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

So here's my very short and pathetic list.

1: Rurouni Kenshin Season 1 Box Set
    2: Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal/Reflection(All singles)
    3: Samurai X: The Motion Picture
    4: Full Metal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shamballa
    5: Karas the Prophecy/Karas the Revelation
    6: Guyver: Vol 7&8

And that's my very small collection. I don't have a job therefore I don't have the money to buy the anime I want. My collection will be getting bigger soon though.

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

fuck. Have you seen my list of anime I've seen? I have like, half of that on DVD. This'll take a bit.

Imma take some pics of what I have at my apartment tomorrow morning

The stuff I keep at home will have to wait a couple weeks.

3. Vegito728

Haha. I knew you'd have a lot to post. So just take your time and I'll be looking forward to the pics.

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Sorry I hadn't replied yet. I got a call yesterday that my Grandad was in critical condition (it's not exactly a good sign when I hear the line "come now if you want to see them while they're alive") so I rushed out to see him. Luckily he seems to have gotten past that and is recovering.

Now, about those pictures of what anime I keep at my apartment, here:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you want, I can even get some showing all the wallscrolls, posters, manga, and figurines I keep at my apartment.

5. Vegito728

That's one hell of an anime collection you have. How much more do you have at your house and what is that Haruhi box?

And sure, post some pics of your manga/wallscroll/poster/figurine collections. I'd like to see those as well.

I'm glad your grandad is doing better btw.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2008
  6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I think I have that again in anime at my house. Pics of my anime-related merchandise at the apartment to come soon

7. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

That came with the special edition of Haruhi disc 1 (as well as a cd or two, and a few other things). I actually got it signed by Crispin Freeman and Johnny Yong Bosch. (It's a shame Wendee Lee couldn't make it to Sogencon though).

8. Vegito728

New DVDs in bold. I forgot FFAC when I first posted.

1: Rurouni Kenshin Season 1 Box Set
    2: Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal/Reflection(All singles)
    3: Samurai X: The Motion Picture
    4: Full Metal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shamballa
    5: Karas the Prophecy/Karas the Revelation
    6: Guyver: Vol 7&8
    7: Final Fantasy: Advent Children
    8: Gankutsuou(complete collection)

9. Kanji

Kanji Registered Member

I'll be posting pics of my collection soon. :cool:
    ------
    OK here we go, these pictures are a few years old I'll update this once I have the time to clean my room up and come up with a way to sort everything.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  10. Vegito728

Nice collection. You got a nice variety of anime to choose from. How are the Ghost in the Shell box sets btw? Are they worth the money?

But yeah, nice collection, I'm impressed. You need to fill that Samurai Champloo box up.;)