TV Your 5 favorite Seinfeld moments

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright, if you are a Seinfeld fan then I'm sure you have some moments that stand out for you. What are your 3 favorite moments in order?

Mine:

1. When Kramer wakes up in a body bag in the East River.

2. When George runs out of the Jerry's bathroom with his pants halfway up screaming "SAY VANDELAY INDUSTRIES! SAY VANDELAY INDUSTRIES!"

3. When Kramer drinks an entire glass of beer while continuing to smoke a cigarette.

4. When Kramer and Newman are trying to sell records to the pawn shop. "WE'VE GOT AL JOLSON HERE! AL JOLSON!"

5. Almost any scene with Frank Castanza but especially when the Castanzas are celebrating Festivus with George's boss Kruger.

Those are my top 5, give or take. Feel free to come up with your own top 5. :)

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
ah hahaha, I have some pretty good favorite moments.

1. Kramer wakes up in a freezing cold hot tub in his apartment because the water heater shut down.

2. George Playing frogger

3. Kramer drops flammable liquid all over mile marker 114 and newman hits a sewing machine and lights his truck on fire on the liquid and newman does that scream.

4. Newman barters with George so george can get some calzones from him.

5. Jon paul (the marathon runner) takes kramers scolding hot cup of coffee thinking it's cold ice water and dumps it on himself while he is running a marathon.

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I almost put your #5 on my list.

That's the same episode when Kramer wakes up in the ice cold hot tub. He gets "boiling" coffee and the marathon runner grabs it while running and you just hear a huge scream lol.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
-When George smells smoke in the kitchen and starts screaming Fire!, Fire! and pushes the old lady and the kids out of the way so he can be the first one to get out of the house.

-When George is in theraphy and he cannot not take his jacket off because the zipper is stuck and he goes nuts.

-Soup Nazi, when George ask for a piece of Bread.

-When George runs out of the Jerry's bathroom with his pants halfway up screaming "SAY VANDELAY INDUSTRIES! SAY VANDELAY INDUSTRIES!"

--When Kramer and Frank Castanza play pool

1) When George opens his wallet and all his stuff comes busting open flying down the street. He runs after it trying to collect it all.

2) After George buys the Frogger arcade game you see him trying to cross the street with the machine.

3) When George creates a place of living under his desk at work. His boss walks in looking for him while he's taking a snooze.

4) When Kramer is watching a chest/dresser for a friend when 2 thugs come up and take it away from him. Kramer just lets it happen.

5) After reading MJ's I'll have to say when George screamed Fire! Fire! and pushed the people out of the way. :lol:

Those are my top 5! Mostly all Georges, too.

1.) The Newmans truck bursting into flames that dDave mentioned.

2.) Jerry and his girlfriend at the time (can't remember her name) imagine the other in 'bad' naked situations.

3.) When Kramer breaks out the 'pig boy' from the hospital and runs by George, who in turn turns to Jerry and Elaine and pushes his nose up like a pigs snout and points down the hall.

4.) Everything Kramer does when he is one medication and his face is numb, making people think he's retarded.

5.) When Jerry responds to a telemarketer by asking for his home phone number so he can call him back. The telemarketer says he doesn't want to be bothered at home and Jerry replies "Now you know how I feel" and hangs up.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
1.) The Newmans truck bursting into flames that dDave mentioned.

2.) Jerry and his girlfriend at the time (can't remember her name) imagine the other in 'bad' naked situations.

3.) When Kramer breaks out the 'pig boy' from the hospital and runs by George, who in turn turns to Jerry and Elaine and pushes his nose up like a pigs snout and points down the hall.

4.) Everything Kramer does when he is one medication and his face is numb, making people think he's retarded.

5.) When Jerry responds to a telemarketer by asking for his home phone number so he can call him back. The telemarketer says he doesn't want to be bothered at home and Jerry replies "Now you know how I feel" and hangs up.

That's hilarious when he does that, and believe it or not I've used it once on a telemarketer that called my house, they never seen Seinfeld because he seemed to be confused but it was so funny.

I would also like to add another funny moment. When Kramer joins Karate class with young kids and starts beating all of them. So funny.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Stay off the thread if you don't like the show, Corona.

in no particular order:

Kramer: "I'm not a pimp!"

Kramer going commando, telling Jerry "I'm out there, Jerry, and I'm lovin it!!!"

Kramer putting the Bro/Manzierre on Frank Costanza and they're busted by George & Estelle but keep dancing

Elaine dancing

Jerry talking to the priest about Tim Whatley converting to Judaism for the jokes, and the priest asks "and this offends you as a Jewish person?" and Jerry says "no, it offends me as a comedian!"

Last edited:

Rectify88

Registered Member
My # 1 has to be when the gang went to the Suop kitchen and met the soup Nazi.

# 2 would be when Kramer was trying to load the cement into the laundry machine.

Probably the third is when Kramer was trying to go to the Bathroom, but couldn't never hit one so when he finally was able to go he "missed his chance".

There are so many good Sienfield moments that there just so even with each other.