• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Young Studs

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Name your top ten young stud that you think that will make a definite impact in the future and you think their name will be known by many basketball fans after their career are over.

Here's my list:

LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Dwyane Wade
Chris Bosh
Chris Paul
Charlie Villanueva
Emeka Okafur
Ben Gordon
Tony Parker
Deron William

This list is in no particular order.

T

T-Bag

LeBron James
Dwyane Wade
Carmelo Anthony
Dwight Howard
Chris Bosh
Chris Paul
Al Jefferson
Charlie Villanueva
Andre Iguodala
Deron Williams

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's a good list. I am just surprised you put Al Jefferson on your list. But he has lots of potential so you never know. I can't beleive that I forgot to add Dwight Howard on my list.

T

T-Bag

Al got some potential,he's shown that he can play when not injured and gets the minutes but unfortunatley he's injured.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree he gets injured a lot, and one thing about that team is that there's a lot of young potential players there, so they want to see who's going to turn into a star, so he doesn't get lots of minutes.

T

T-Bag

The one who really is in his way is Raef LaFrentz,once Raef is gone the road is open for Al.

P

profe

Nice lists but I would definetly take deron out and a give a spot for Raymond Felton, the young gun is gona have a great career. And you have guys like parker , gordon, iguadala. But where's Gilbert Arenas, the eastern conference assasin, just 23, or was it 24 and cold blooded killer...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah he's still young and he's very to close to average 30 ppg even though he's a hoger I believe but the guy as scoring abilities. Also yeah I can't believe i forgot to put Raymond Felton.

S

scottmcgrady

LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Dwyane Wade
Chris Bosh
Chris Paul
Charlie Villanueva
Smush Parker
Ben Gordon
Gilbert Arenas
Boris Diaw

Those would be mine, very much like Vince Carters except for a couple or changes and there are still some more players that will be big names in the future.