Young ones

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Teorropy, Dec 16, 2005.

1. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

Well, my little one finally did it, I was wondering how long it would take. We were watching a friends child and they both went in to her room, my little ones, and colored all over the walls. She is only 2 almost 3, not bad for a little one I might add.

AngelsPeak likes this.

2. yooperchick

yooperchick Registered Member

At least it sounds like you have a positive attitude about it and appreciate the "artwork." hehe

My son got a hold of a black crayon when he was around that age, and decided to write with it on our light green wall in the living room. It doesn't come out, and I just don't feel like spot painting it. We had our TV blocking it for the longest time, but then we rearranged. Now, it is there for everyone to see. Unfortunately, it looks like a big scribble and nothing more.

3. RossDude

RossDude Beep

When I was little I once went under the kitchen table with some crayons and colored all over the bottom of it, where no one would see. My parents did find out, and I don't remember if they were angry or not, but I'm sure they were glad I did it under a table and not on a wall.

AngelsPeak likes this.
  4. yooperchick

yooperchick Registered Member

I took an orange crayon to the inside of my closet. I drew all over it, and the walls were white. I'm sure my mom has seen it by now, but she's never said anything to me. My old room is now the room I stay in when I visit, and it is still there. I look at doing that like kids carve their initials in trees. Sort of marking that you were there.

At least you colored under the table, and didn't create a gum collection :lol: