• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

you vs velociraptors...

STFU-NOOB

Registered Member
here's the deal...you're trapped in home depot with 3 velociraptors on the other side. They know you're there and they are slowly hunting you...

how do you get away or triumph over these things?

what would you do?

I would probably climb on top of the shelves that hold the 50 lb bags of soil and wait for one to be underneath and drop it on its head...and if that doesnt work I'd have a nail gun as a sidearm :D

Last edited:

viLky

ykLiv
I would probably climb on top of the shelves that hold the 50 lb bags of soil and wait for one to be underneath and drop it on its head
What is this Road Runner vs Wile Coyote? LoL

I would do the same as you except drop something on it's head. If I notice them trying to knock the shelf over, or trying to climb it, I would throw stuff at them. :eek:

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
I would attack them. Firstly, they wouldn't know what a Human was - or at least, a human-shaped being (xD). I would totally kick they're butts, Demon style.

If I was doing it as a Human, though, I'd find me an iron bar or something to use as a weapon, then circle around them. First one of them that get's too close is gonna get a busted cranium. Then the other's might be a little more wary and cautious.

STFU-NOOB

Registered Member
I would attack them. Firstly, they wouldn't know what a Human was - or at least, a human-shaped being (xD). I would totally kick they're butts, Demon style.

If I was doing it as a Human, though, I'd find me an iron bar or something to use as a weapon, then circle around them. First one of them that get's too close is gonna get a busted cranium. Then the other's might be a little more wary and cautious.
I dont know man. havent you ever seen those things in jurassic park? VICIOUS. I dont know if you could even get close to it without getting your arm ripped off when you swung at it or something along those lines...not to be messed with...you'd have to shoot something at it or be somewhere they cant get. imo

TimmehD

Registered Member
Pray to Raptor Jesus and beg for mercy from his minions?

6footninja

Registered Member

Species not depending much they would probably attack in groups, so the one with a busted cranium prolly has a buddy right next to him, with razor sharp teeth dying to penetrate some flesh.

I would go with the climbing plan, it would work better than any. I'd maybe turn on a lawnmower, to get their attention, and I'd either

A. climb a shelf close to the lawnmower that is running, so I can kill em off there

B. run to a shelf farther away, to recoup and rationalize my thinking and next step

or

C. if the front or back doors are unlocked, quietly and incognito sneak out while the raptors hopefully have attention on the mower.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
You just had to pick one of the smarter dinosaurs...

I'd stick with a nail gun or some sort of projectile firing device. Screw fighting....

Maybe a chainsaw would be nice.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Probably die.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
This should be moved to subtalk.

micfranklin

Eviscerator
Chaos said:
The raptors in JP are damn smart and what makes you think they just run up to you and attack? They can be climbing all over the shelves and jump down on you like they did in The Lost World.

My solution would be to not be within 100 miles of raptors in the first place.

TimmehD said:
Pray to Raptor Jesus and beg for mercy from his minions
Even better you should pray that a tyrannosaur comes and kills them at the last minute.