You think your life is bad...

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by viLky, Apr 28, 2008.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

...take a look at this: 'House of Horror' children never saw daylight - CNN.com

Please, if you can, send a prayer to these people. This must be the most horrific thing I have ever read! I can't believe that something like could actually happen - and by a family member! Yikes!

It's really disturbing and I hope it puts some of us in a reality check to see what's really important and the things we take for granted.

There is a special place in Hell for this father... :\

2. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I read about this in one of our papers, it's absolutely dreadful. The children will be scared for life. Her life won't be worth living, just a terrible time for her and the kids. The Father deserves to die slowly and painfully in a dark place.

Outlaw403 likes this.
  3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

But that would be wrong English, don't you know torture is never the right answer?

YES, that was complete sarcasm

I still haven't been able to wrap my mind around what this poor woman went through, although I don't think it's fair to say "her life won't be worth living" maybe now she can actually learn how to live.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow... I don't even know if that is enough for how badly he messed up at least 4 lives.

This girls oldest daughter was 18 and had never once left the basement. Imagine being 18 and not knowing ANYTHING about the outside world.

Not to mention imagine the perversion of that situation in the first place.

This took place in Austria. I wonder what the laws are there and what will happen to him for committing this atrocity.

Too bad he's 72. If he was 20 or 40 years younger a 100% solitary confinement for life, without seeing or hearing a single person again might come close to a fraction of what he deserves.

5. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I agree with AngelsPeak. This is the kind of thing that makes me support torture as punishment for the most severe, sickest crimes.

6. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Let the bugger experience what he's been administering for the last 20 years.

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree with Echoes and Angels. I won't even bother posting what I really think he deserves...

8. Skylar

Skylar Keepin' It Real

Me too. So horribly sad. He still should get locked in a dark dungeon cell and raped every night until he dies.

I read the 42 year old, was pale and her hair white and she was badly malnutritioned.:shake:

I find it hard to believe that her mom didn't suspect anything, they say he burnt one of the twins that passed away in an oven in the house.

Now, how can you smell burnt flesh and not know somethings amiss?

Poor souls, the lot of them.

9. Outlaw403

Outlaw403 Registered Member

thats sick and wrong i hope that guy gets the chair

10. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

What he did was gross, he ruined everything for his daughter and her children, I feel bad for all of them all. I can not imagine what the kids reactions were when they found out that there was a world outside those walls. Very sad.