You say Smackdown is dead........?

I do not belive that Raw is the better brand. I think Smackdown has the better matches. Raw has all the star power but, there matches last 5 minutes at the most. I like watching Smackdown for there awsome matches, something that Raw may never have.

S

shawnesty23

i agree with you there. the only bad things bout smackdown is batista coming back, amrk henry and great khali

I think ray ray is there best wrestler right now.

I cannot wait till chris benoit comes back and wins the title lol.

*crosses fingers*

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Everyone probably thinks that Raw is the better then Smackdown. But I don't understand why you say Batista is bad, because he gives the company a lot of money he puts on a show, he might not be the best wrestler. What I don't really like about Smackdown is Mark Henry, what their doing with Vito and I don't like who the tag team champions are.

Ok I like the tag team champs right now I have no problem in fact I am happy about that.

Hey Vince I got so really old tapes of wrestling matches that I can mail you cuz it seems you like the old wwe not the new breed of wrestling.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh I have old taped of old wrestling too. and I have nother wrong with the new breed of wrestling, it's just I don't understand why you would have Paul London and Brian Kendrick as your tag team champions, they both are cruiserweights.

That does not matter if the are migets they still are hard working and they are great as a team.

Would you rather see the great khali and Henry as tag team champs.

have you ever heard of size does not matter?

Rastisrules

Registered Member
London and kendrik both deserve those belts. They are both great wrestlers and the fans love them. Besides SD has like 1 other team so its not like theres much compotition.

S

shawnesty23

Vince Carter said:
Oh I have old taped of old wrestling too. and I have nother wrong with the new breed of wrestling, it's just I don't understand why you would have Paul London and Brian Kendrick as your tag team champions, they both are cruiserweights.
so what? they are the best two wrestlers on smackdown

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
shawnesty23 said:
Vince Carter said:
so what? they are the best two wrestlers on smackdown
The following superstars are better than both of those guys put together: Undertaker, Batista, Lashley, Benoit, Mark Henry, Booker T, Rey, and the Great Khali