• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

You might be an eBay addict if...

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ok, everybody knows how these work.

Finish the sentance, "You might be an eBay addict if..."

Here are a few to get things going:

1. You ask people at garage sales if the listed price is the buy it now price.
2. You wait to buy your groceries until just before the store closes. Sniping, after all, is the thrifty way to buy everything.
3. You have sold hundreds of items on eBay, but instead of banking the money, have managed to spend it on other items..

Ok, take it from 4! :)

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
4. Your alarm is not set for work, but rather 15 minutes before that "gotta have it" auction ends.

Nanner

Registered Member
5. No matter what it is, if someone asks you "where did you get this"? Your answer is "eBay"

6. Your 3 yr old, when told you are going shopping, asks if you are going to eBay. (yup it happened :nod: )

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
7. None of your friends have eBay accounts because they know that they can just call you and have you bid on their shopping list for them. (Yep, this week! lol)

And nice #4! I have been known to do that myself! :)

candiem30

8. you change your middle name to e, and your last name to bay

9. you have so many ebay auctions going at once you need to download a second party program like Nabit to keep track of all your pending auctions.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
:lol: :lol: :lol: