• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Advice You might be a liberal

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
If you're so smart you've figured out how the Universe could be created without a god, but abortion is ok because you can't figure out if that's a baby or not..........you might be a liberal.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
You might be a conservative if you believe the word 'rational' means listening to the voices in your head.

Leans back

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Actually the voice in my head has served me well. Because of my aversion to change the feeling inside of me made me want to not accept my recent job offer, but the voice inside my head reminded me life is about risk and I should be more confident in my abilities and everything will be fine. The same could be said for switching my major in college, to leaving my job and going to law school, etc.

Bliss

Sally Twit
If you're so smart you've figured out how the Universe could be created without a god, but abortion is ok because you can't figure out if that's a baby or not..........you might be a liberal.

Looks like an older Danny