You, Me, and the Devil

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Ds136, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

new sig. see below.

2. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

hehe I like it, color is kinda a bit contrast though and I think the text doesnt work, make it a little more visable some how, I like the feel to it though, reminds me a little of blurs old sig some how.

3. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

For the life of me I couldn't make the text anymore visible haha. I tried everything I could think of, the only way for me to really do it was to bleach the background to hell and then the background looked horrendous. I didn't even want to add the 1px border around the text but without you couldn't see it at all. =P

I was digging the constrating colors tonight haha. I originally had it going with an orange/green combination, I decided to change it to something not so puke like though in the way of colors =P

4. Omega

Omega Ω

Pretty cool, simple but neat. 8/10 good job!

Great choice in colors.

5. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

whats a 10 and whats a 0. ? You know if your gonna give me a rating I'd like to see what i'm being compared to.

6. Omega

Omega Ω

Zero is crap and ten is perfect

7. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

okay but what counts as a crap and whats counts as perfect. See this is the problem I'm trying to illustrate with everyone that uses the x/10 system. It has no reference that your grading it on.

8. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

yep text could always be a pain in the ass, especially with that kind of background or a really bright one..

9. Omega

Omega Ω

Ok to me this is a 3/10 or 4/10 (My worst one)

[​IMG]

This is my best and it is a 10/10 IMO (Not just because I made it)

[​IMG]

I do not think there is a real set of rules you must fallow its just what you think. Its kind of like when a guy rates a girl on a scale from 0-10 there is no real rules to it correct?

10. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

Usually when I rate a girl I'll be like 0 out of 10 , 10 being angelina jolie, 0 being your neighbor.

You see my point though that without a point of reference the system means nothing.