You like it because I say so

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Omega, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I tho it's going to be a pic of a black cat lmao.

That's a tag..Right?

I like the backround, but the picture is too dark, the "omega" text is lil bit invisible, but I like it.

Not your best, but well done

3. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Whoa 0_0; Just look at the cool icyness of it.

I like it! Black Cat's friend has never look so good....maybe because I have never seen him in a sig though >> Lol but anyway I say that the ice on the front of him should have been darker to give it more of a mystic feeling, lowering it down makes you see his hair through the ice like it doesn't belong there at all >.< Meh, but who cares about the little flaws when you just gotta love a sig like this*hugs*

4. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Meh! I've seen better work from yeah....I don't much like....

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I really like the sig Omega. One of your best work i've ever seen from you. The picture you used is awesome, the background is even better and the colour schemes you used just topped everything off. 9/10 buddy keep it up.

6. Omega

Omega Ω

Everyone I used a tutorial that I bought off of PR (With forum points not real money). The problem is I used a render that would be better if I used a red flow/theme to it. So Blue tag with a red/orange render not one of my best ideals but, I still feel to PR standards this is the closest I have gotten to an ACE signature.

Blur once told me that the text looks the best when it is almost invisable, when it blends into the background so well that it looks like one picture. I could not agree more with this statement made by him.

Thank you MJ, it is good to see you back in the graphic forum again :)