You know what I like about GF the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceracyst

Registered Member
I've only been posting here a few days, I know. But one of the first things I actually looked for was if there was any social drama bs on this site, and I noticed right away that there is virtually none (unless I'm just being blatantly oblivious).

I like that. A lot.

I just left some forums I was a member of for almost 6 years now, and I could not be happier to get away from that virutal 'high school' of "adults" that didn't know how to act their age. While there were a lot more highs than lows on that forum, I just couldn't seem to make a whole day go by without seeing people at each others throats over something completely retarded and minute.

So, cheers to you GF, for being a more mature group of individuals for me to socialize with. ^_^

I can tell I will really enjoy this place.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Well that's good to hear. Once in a while there is a bit of drama, but the people will either get laughed at for it until they give it up or settle it in a mature way. Drama is really pointless around here.

Blueyes

Registered Member
Actually you know that is nice not having to deal with a lot of the drama. It has been like that for most of the forums I was involved with. Way to go GF.

Ceracyst

Registered Member
I have a feeling there's actually drama here, but people are actually mature enough to keep it private and interpersonal enough to where others aren't dragged into it.

The whole aspect of bringing bs drama into public is usually to bring attention to yourself or the other person specifically. In my experience, people that can't handle their shit privately always take it public in hopes that others will "take their side".

The only hilarious part about this is when it backfires completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.