• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies You --- in the movies

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
If you could pick one or a bunch of roles to be in, of all films, which would you like to be in.

I mean, roles that you reckon you could replicate well. Perhaps you look like the star from the film, perhaps you have knowledge of the film that cannot be surpassed.

Perhaps you'd like to be in that role, simply because it looked bloody cool or fun. Share with us your idea.

--

A quick one for me would definitely be to play 'Shaun' from 'Shaun of the Dead' - I don't know if I'd pull it off, but if it means messing with zombies and acting like a general 'slob-slash-hero-slash-regular-guy' then I'm up for it.

BigBob

Registered Member
Any one of Chris Farley's movies, especially Tommy Boy. It's one of my favorite movies of all time and I feel that I have a lot of the qualities that Farley had because I can make everyone laugh at any time when out with people.

Malice

Registered Member
Laney from She's All That. I have some of her personality traits and I think I could play the role pretty well.

Otherwise I think I woul make a good Kayako from The Grudge. xD If I ever were to get a role in a movie I would want to play the ghost.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
McLovin in Superbad. lol.

I'd be the only one to get laid. That would be pretty funny.

In reality, I would love to be in Shaun of the Dead as well. Except not the fat one.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I'd love to be in any of Jim Carrey's films. I think he'd be awesome to work with and I know I'd laugh all day long.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Something along the lines of this.

If I'm going to be in a movie I want to be a strong figure. Some awesome kick-ass type character with great fighting skills.

PS. Ha yes, unfortunately I don't look like any of them and personally cannot replicate a ninja or something like that, but how cool would it be!?

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'd love to play any comedian's sidekick. That would be a really fun and awesome role to play.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Not that I think I could pull it off, but I'd love to play characters that are somewhat dark, like Christian Bale in The Machinist, or any main character in a Darren Aronofsky film.

Sassycrax

Registered Member
I would love to play any of the Charlies Angles characters. Not because it was such a great movie, but because of all the stunts they perform! Especially stunts where it is required to be strapped into a harness and do flying kick, jumping scenes! Actually maybe then I would love to be a stunt person.

A role which I think could have been a lot of fun is that of Malory Knox in Natural Born Killers. (Juliette Lewis)

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I think I would suit being Lisa from Antitrust...or maybe Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady <3