• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

You&I - Gaga's new single.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
You can watch it on here and tell me what do you think.

New GaGa! Watch You & I Video HERE!!!! | PerezHilton.com

I like the song very much. She's able to reveal her real talent. I really like her voice.
The video is still weird, but that's how she is. I guess she's better when she appears more normal..(something she's never done before).

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Is it just me or this seems a bit country? If I heard this song on the radio and didn't know who was singing I'd think it's a country singer. It's much different then we're used to hearing from her.

I don't mind the song, definitely not her best, but it's definitely not the worst either.

I think that it's a smart markerting move on our part to have these type of video's, and same thing when it comes to what she wears in public.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Yes, this is a country song. I definitely like her voice in this one.

Ziggy

Sup?
The marketing behind Lady GaGa is pretty clever.

It's annoying as fuck and I honestly don't think her talent will every match her hype but I don't discourage people from listening to her music.

This song blends in with all her other work and the lyrics will probably be facebook statuses for at least a month before everyone forgets about it.

DarkWingedAngel

Registered Member
I love Lady Gaga, but she seems to be becoming insanely skinny. When she first started she was thicker. Now she looks like she never eats. I like how she tackles all types of music styles and dance. She is a very fascinating artist to say the least.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bubbles Bathroom Wall 0