You Have 24 Hours To Live

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dabs, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Dabs

Dabs Registered Member

How do you spend it??
    Who do you spend it with??
    What do you eat??
    What movie would you watch??
    What would you have to do one last time??

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I'd spend it with the people who made me happy. Maybe first half is a big party where I invite people - my going away party. Next part is spent intimately with my kids (oh and with :naughty: , haha).

I'd have my fave food, buffet style. I'm not sure I would want to watch a movie on my last day, every min is precious to just watch fictional people's lives when mine is passing by quickly.

sex

3. HalfEatenSurprise

HalfEatenSurprise Registered Member

I don't know what I would do. I would probably just do what I normally would.

Except around 20 hours in I would score myself some heroin. On the 23rd hour I would take it, and keep topping myself up as required until I pass on. At least then I would pass painlessly. Best way to go I think.

4. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

I love this question; it never fails to produce such stoic replies. Me, I'd lie there in a crumpled heap, sobbing uncontrollably while reliving all the things I didn't do or didn't do well.

5. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I would just spend a quiet evening with family and friends.

6. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I'd spend whatever time it took to make sure my daughter was taken care of, then I'd spend the rest of the time holding her and being with my family.

I'd like to say I'd spend it with my friends, too, but you guys are too spread out geographically.

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Spare five minutes for me. I'd call you and we could cry down the phone.

I wouldn't eat or watch a film. I'd get as many loved ones around me as I could and probably freak out.

8. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

I would just drink beers all day with my friends and family. I would tell the girl that I love, that I love her. Take her out to Buca Di Peppo, and then go watch a movie of her choice because I am a ladies man, and have sex with her and die while she is on top.

9. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

you got it, Cakes. I'd overcome my phone phobia to call all of you guys and tell you that I love you.

10. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I keep picturing myself sitting in my mom's living room with my brother and my sisters and my parents and them all saying "remember the time Rob did ___" and everybody laughing. I mean they do that now because I was such a goofball growing up but it would be even more so if I was dying.

ysabel likes this.