• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

You guys know what this means

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kian_boem98

Registered Member
So on Monday I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then today In class i heard her saying " i don't know why he looks at me.

Shwa

V.I.P.
You do know you can just reply to your original post without making new threads, right?

~Shwa

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I personally thinks that she's in love with you. Yes, very much so. I find that in my experience, people will only look at you if they are madly in love with you. You should ask her out or better yet, ask her if she's willing to marry you and settle down. Go get her, tiger! ^.^

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
I don't know about love, but I am picking up a vibe of attraction from what little you've told me. If you dig her, (and yer single) ask her out. Worst case scenario is that I am wrong and she says no. :) (I've got a pretty good track record though).

Kian_boem98

Registered Member
I don't know about love, but I am picking up a vibe of attraction from what little you've told me. If you dig her, (and yer single) ask her out. Worst case scenario is that I am wrong and she says no. :) (I've got a pretty good track record though).
You think she likes me though. But I dont know the other day In class i heard her saying "i don't know why he looks at" lol so I'm not sure what it means though.

Status
Not open for further replies.