You guys know what this means

Discussion in 'Advice Board' started by Kian_boem98, Dec 21, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kian_boem98

Kian_boem98 Registered Member

So on Monday I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then today In class i heard her saying " i don't know why he looks at me.

2. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

You do know you can just reply to your original post without making new threads, right?

[​IMG]

~Shwa

Hilander likes this.
  3. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

I personally thinks that she's in love with you. Yes, very much so. I find that in my experience, people will only look at you if they are madly in love with you. You should ask her out or better yet, ask her if she's willing to marry you and settle down. Go get her, tiger! ^.^

Hilander and Shwa like this.
  4. The_Chameleon

The_Chameleon Grandmaster

I don't know about love, but I am picking up a vibe of attraction from what little you've told me. If you dig her, (and yer single) ask her out. Worst case scenario is that I am wrong and she says no. :) (I've got a pretty good track record though).

5. Kian_boem98

You think she likes me though. But I dont know the other day In class i heard her saying "i don't know why he looks at" lol so I'm not sure what it means though.

6. Kian_boem98

7. The_Chameleon

The_Chameleon Grandmaster

She appears to be under the impression you've been checking her out. Make a play man. Less gawlom', more talkin'. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.