You find 100 bucks on the street...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Clear_Note, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

What would you do with it?

I'd go and spend some of it and save the rest in some super secret dungeon. >_>

<_<

=_=

Vegito728 and Blueyes like this.

2. KLaZik_BEATz

KLaZik_BEATz Registered Member

i know what its like to lose that money so i will say i would give it back but honestly i would keep it to make up for the money i lost

3. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

If I saw the person drop it I would most likely give it back, but If I just found it randomly, I would likely keep it

Blueyes likes this.
  4. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Twenty very ugly hookers, maybe. But yeah, not if I knew who dropped it.

Blueyes likes this.
  5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

1) If I saw somebody drop it, it'll give it back to them.
    2) Take it to the police.

I don't want any bad "karma" ala God watching me and seeing me keep the money for myself.

Blueyes likes this.
  6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

If I saw who lost it, I'd give it back. If it's just there all alone, then finders keepers. I'd buy some DVDs.

Blueyes likes this.
  7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Take it to the police. I'd feel guilty spending money that belonged to somebody else.

Blueyes likes this.
  8. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

id use it to do some hoodrat things

Blueyes likes this.
  9. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

$100 [£50]? I'd more than likely hand it in to the Police, but if the money was a bit less than that, and depending on the circumstances of how I found it, I'd keep it. If the money was inside a purse or wallet etc, I would without a doubt hand it in, or if it was near other items, I'd hand it in. I worked in a hotel, one morning after about 3 hotel functions all on at the same time, I was on night porter duties. I walked around the function rooms after everyone had gone, and picking up £1, £5, £10, £20 notes here and there, I think I made about £800 that night and I kept it for myself. It seemed to just belong to random people that dropped it here and there. I also found money inside purses and wallets, and I found other niknaks too, and I handed them in to the hotel.
    I found a watch once, handed it in to the Police, and 6 months later, they came to me and gave me the watch because no one claimed it. If I had kept it, and someone claimed it, and saw me with it, I could be done for 'Reset' also known as 'Theft by finding.'

10. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

If I saw someone drop it, give it back...otherwise like ysabel said, finders keepers. I'd probably go buy something electronic.